Everybody's Golf online tournies - Every Wednesday, 9pm

thats a shame Sarah :(

I won't be able to make it tonight either due to the fact that I have no connection. My bedroom ceiling is not there at the moment and the room is completely empty and the router lives in there so it got packed into one of the other rooms somewhere when we cleared the room out for the builer guys. Luckily I can still get access from my parents house when I go round there so can still keep my eye on whats happening etc! I should be back next week, well if I'm not my insurance company will not be my favourite people and they'll be getting an irate call from me ;))

An illegal practice involving watching football games for free on the internet. How it made it into this particular thread I don't know...

Hi Matherto - our tournies have dried up a wee bit in the last few weeks, but I think we'll be back in full force fairly soon.

Best thing to do for now is start playing offline to unlock a few goodies and post here if you have questions or want a round/matchplay.

I never managed to make one and my disk is scratched, I would like a new version to appear though I've always loved this game. Still play it on the PSP a lot.

Talk about dragging a thread up from the depths!

I would be up for a tourny

Back
Top Bottom