- putting with new swing system ?!?
- old swing system too easy, less than psp but too easy
- Caracter ?!? too serious...
- Less fun than other MNG
- New dev team < MNG 3/4 dev team...
- alising...
- AI CPU caracter lag in VS like in old version
- No course for long range caracter

MNG 5 JAP 90% finish, on Pioneer PDP 427XD.

Ok, 6 courses isn't too promising, but then I barely play 5 or 6 of the old courses with any regularity.

The new swing system doesn't interest me, I'm sticking with the Classic.

I'd quite like more serious characters - it's sometimes hard to explain to the missus why a 13 year old girl starts stroking a panda when she makes a birdie!

I'm not sure what the AI Character lag is?

What is the putting like on the old swing setup? I hope they haven't messed about with that.

I think this is the first time an EG thread has run to more than 1 page!!!

Re: Everybodys Golf- PS3

WEll I totally disagree with Hubneo maybe I'm not hardcore enough but I really like MnG5. I play regulary with friends online and it's really a lot of fun. The pro for me are :
- New swing method
- Putting is good on the new method once you're used to it
- Old swing I dunno didnt realyl play it much.
- Character are good I think, I didnt like the fancy stuff of MNG4.

As for the question if you could play it online with a euro console, I had no problem until now, I even use my euro account for that and no problem showed until now.
I have to agree that there isnt much fun stuff now, but with big hole, some +2 rules and a good 9 hole you can have as much fun with some friends I think. The graphism are nice but could have been a bit more polish.

Again the big plus of this version is the online version which is really nice now with the new tournament ranking and finaly you can use other charcater than the easy one avaible at start. Also the 8 players tournament where you can see the other is fun.

Again the big plus of this version is the online version which is really nice now with the new tournament ranking and finaly you can use other charcater than the easy one avaible at start. Also the 8 players tournament where you can see the other is fun.

I'm looking forward to this more than anything - there's not a fooking soul in the EG PS2 lobby!

There's always quite a lot of people on the lobby. I usually have 2 to 8 friends online when I connect so it's really cool. Keyboard is needed to interact really otherwise it's a pain in the a-word.

People online vary from 200 to more than 1000 in the busy hours.

I'm up for an online game mate, just me know.

It's a deal - When's good for you? Anytime Sunday looks ok for me. I'll post in here when I'm setup.

By the way - I don't have a keyboard so any messages you get from me will require a lot of work!

WEll I totally disagree with Hubneo maybe I'm not hardcore enough but I really like MnG5. I play regulary with friends online and it's really a lot of fun. The pro for me are :
- New swing method
- Putting is good on the new method once you're used to it
- Old swing I dunno didnt realyl play it much.
- Character are good I think, I didnt like the fancy stuff of MNG4.

Get a Wii ;)
For me new swing system is like Wii golf without a wiimote.

New swing system is so bad, that "mng 3/4 team" keep the old one on wii:

clip2nc4.jpg

I'd rather wait til March if it meant English text.

You are f'ing kidding!!!! :shock:

gutted about that!! how hard can it be to translate it? surely they could get it done pre-Xmas! :(

Pro Evo with slowdown, delayed GTA, delayed Everybodys Golf- the only 3 games I care about. Sorry, having a bad day!

ah, playing the Japanese version I presume! How is the online play?

Really looking forward to this game, even if it isn't till March now (according to Play)

Online play is awesome now, they are ranked tournament and stuff, you can play on every course with every character and also host mini tournament of 8 people where you see the others playing. Pure awesomeness. You'll need a keyboard to communicate tho but it's really really good.

Online play is awesome now, they are ranked tournament and stuff, you can play on every course with every character and also host mini tournament of 8 people where you see the others playing. Pure awesomeness. You'll need a keyboard to communicate tho but it's really really good.

thanks for that- I can't wait

sorry to labour the point but when is this darn game gonna be released???

extra help for online mode:

Yeah except the last image which is totaly different now.

Also a Help for the different type of tournament would be helpfull.

This seems like a pretty basic help XD

If you need help wiht the jp versio nyou can go to this site :

mingol.shihiko.net

They'll provide you a lot of translation of all the menu.

Have fun !

thanks guys but I'm going to wait for the English version in March. looking forward to it.

The best I can do is say that both Shopto and Play have the same release date of 28th March.

Can't wait to get this and get online, I can't get my PS2 version online at all.

The best I can do is say that both Shopto and Play have the same release date of 28th March.

Can't wait to get this and get online, I can't get my PS2 version online at all.

I'm the same- was gutted when I couldnt get my PS2 version working online too.

I'm concerned that it may be later than the end of March as I couldnt see it listed on a couple of big store websites (HMV for instance)

I'm the same- was gutted when I couldnt get my PS2 version working online too.

I'm concerned that it may be later than the end of March as I couldnt see it listed on a couple of big store websites (HMV for instance)

From what I understood there will be no physical version of the game in the us.
Well what I mean is that you'll be only able to buy it online at psnetwork store on ps3.

Pitty ><

Last edited:

The last PS2 version was delayed and delayed so I'm not too surprised. March time still seems a good bet.

Maybe auditions for really, really annoying voice-over people haven't gone so well this time. :)

am i the only one who cant find the demo anywhere on any ps3 store?:P help please:D, looked at usa europe hong kong and japan without luck:/

I know they took off teh demo from ps3 jp and HK when the game went out in asia, never saw a us or euro demo.

Sorry man.

Back
Top Bottom