Evo PGA Tour - XSN Yes or No?

XSN Yes or No?

• Total voters

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
For those who have posted their interest in the tour let me know whether you would prefer it to be part of XSN or a series of LIVE Events. The availablity of players could be a problem if its not on XSN but the unreliablility of XSN could scupper many players chances.

Let us know anyway

Do it as a series of Xbox Live events, NOT XSN as XSN can screw you.

We can do it as Live events and pair people up to go round with each other and verify the scorecards, just as they do in real life :).

i would prefer xsn to live events, you can still go round in pairs on xsn, just incase :D

There is a lovely fence over there that I am going to sit on because I don't really care. The fact that we had 2 people having incomplete rounds on XSN tells me we should steer clear of it.

ReActor said:
There is a lovely fence over there that I am going to sit on because I don't really care. The fact that we had 2 people having incomplete rounds on XSN tells me we should steer clear of it.

Now you say you are sitting on a fence but then you go and make a decision ;)

Even though I lost out to XSN, it does give alot more freedom to people who cant get to play with other players, though it will mean we will have to limit it to 8, or 16 if we got very very very lucky.

However there is nothing to stop it being XSN played as a series of Live events, you can still pair up and play the rounds with players and fingers crossed XSN doesnt screw everything up too much. Thats my tuppence worth folks.

Its good to see that we have 8 votes for this, tourny one will be set up this week..... Or should that be tourny 2?

Certainly bucked up tonights first rounds for Wrighty and ReActor

I think both Wrighty and myself got away with it tonight. After finishing our non-xsn back 9 I was Even and Wrighty was -1. I was pissed off with XSN so I thought I would try and shoot Even again but on XSN. And it has worked as a registered round. I think Chris is going to try the same as it hasn't appeared as Inc next to his name.

Back
Top Bottom