Evo Tour 2005 (Week 1)

LemonJelly

Bungie's Bitch
28 August 2002
UK
Welcome to the Evo Tour 2005

Week 1 of the Evo Tour 2005 will commence on Friday 29th July and close on Friday 5th August. Details of the Tournament are as follows.

Evo Tour Week 1

banner_home.jpg

Course = Oakmont Country Club
Start Date = Friday 29th July
End Date = Friday 5th August
No. of Rounds = 4
Play Style = Stroke Play
Level = Intermediate
Skill Points = Default 3 points only!

Password = 5018574

Round 1 Settings
Round Settings:B4T5CVN
Course:Oakmont
Difficulty:Intermediate
Holes:All 18
Weather:Rainy
Wind:Windy
Mulligans:none
Tees:Championship
Pins:Easy​

Round 2 Settings
spacer.gif
Round Settings:39WWGB4
Weather:Cloudy
Wind:Breezy
Pins:Medium

Round 3 Settings
Round Settings:84V6BDL
Weather:Clear
Wind:Calm
Pins: Difficult

Round 4 Settings
Round Settings:JJTNYQY
Weather:Clear
Wind:Breezy
Pins: Difficult

Tour Players:
CWright2000
LemonJelly
Judge Shredd
IkeC
Tim7
JSN
Flawl3ssCowb0y
CityFan

Any questions just let me know.

Enjoy the Golf.

Last edited:
Top Job Mr Jelly lad, though I could well blow up on the first round, still it all looks great on this page

Yeah well I thought I would make it more realistic by having random(ish) rounds. Some weeks there will be easy final rounds, some difficult, it all depends.

Ok well we are just waiting on Flawl3ss now, everyone else has accepted. Flawl3ss are you 100% sure you have not had an invite? If not then can you try the link below to see if that activates you.

Clicky Here

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I'm in, but nope, still never had an invite

Excellent, as you can't resend the invites at least I know I can manually invite people if this happens again.

As we have all 8 Tour Members invited and accepted I have commenced the Tournament.

Good luck everyone.

Well I finished at -1 but due to XSN being a huge bag of poo I get handed an INC

Nightmare evening technology wise however I have posted a score of Even which I am pleased with.

I posted 6 over which I'm not happy about........... ;)

Not too bad, just completed the first two rounds. I'm around -3, -4 I think overall, can't remember exactly. Made a couple of silly mistakes on the second round which cost me a couple of shots, but I'm happy so far :)

Everyone play on, I'll play my 2nd round later tonight after I finish work, propping up the table aint too hard to do....... ;)

I thought it was all over after the +1 on the first round, but looks like I wasn't the only one having problems there. A solid second round and I'm sitting at the top for now. ;)

Ike said:
I thought it was all over after the +1 on the first round, but looks like I wasn't the only one having problems there. A solid second round and I'm sitting at the top for now. ;)

Fucking INC, fuckin shitty XSN. What happens if by some miracle I win this?

By the way heres the leaderboard at the nearly halfway stage

Tour1.jpg

Last edited:
-7 and -10 on rounds 3 & 4, quite pleased with it... good enough to win I hope. :)

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Its looking likely! My money's on Tim to try and steal it from you
I tried and gave a good effort, but -12 on the last round was just asking a bit too much. I finished with -8 and -22 overall.

Great game Ike, (+ others) :applause:

Links2.jpg

And with my -1 during the first round that puts me 3rd in this tourny

Well I had a damn good crack at knocking Ike from the top of the leader board last night. I had a superb 3rd round, and in all honesty it should have been so much better. I lipped out for a hole in one on the 17th, plus I stupidly fired a bogey and even worse a double bogey during the round. If I hadn't had done that I would have stood a chance. Shooting two consecutive 60's would have been tough.

Still -22 isn't too bad.

Well aparrt from me messing up my first round, it was the 2nd round that ruined any chances of a comeback, had about 5 0r 6 lip outs and 1 left short, 3rd round had 3 more lip outs, and then one on the final round, all in think I done well to catch Flawless, and had a chance to tie with JSN on the final hole, but messed up to leave a 40 ft putt for par!!!!!!!!!! All in not my best golf, took 3 rounds to get my Putter working :(

Well here is the final table and it looks like CityFan hasnt had time to play his rounds, the bloody idiot.

Round1Final.jpg

So with my -1 in the first round I finish 4th with -19

Tour Week 2 to be announced soon

The only way Stasman can play is do the rounds with someone or else we start cutting the lowest placed players off the tour, because as far as I know you can only have 8 then 16 players on an XSN event. Also when we were polling about how the tour would work Stasman never voted or posted in that thread, thus the 8 who voted went on the tour as such.

Any other ideas would be welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom