Evo Tour 2005 (Week 2)

Excellent scoring by JSN, that will take some beating, especially given how tough the pins are. I could only post 2 rounds of -4 so I am well off the lead.

So close and yet so far away, I needed a miracle final round and fell just short.

XSN does seem to be having a problem updating tho :(

Any chance of you fools telling us your scores anyhow? Feckin idiots............. ;)

Every chance mate

TourRnd2.jpg

I went round the 4th with a score of -9 putting me at -29 for the tourny. So unlucky with a 40 foot Eagle putt on the 18th

Tim went round the 4th with a score of -13 putting him at -30 for the tourny. Pulls it out of the bag with an Eagle on the 18th

Though from what I was told Flawless went round the 3rd with -6 and the 4th with -7, putting him at -32 for the tourny. Probably got really bloody lucky on every hole :)

I think that ties most of it up

XSN still hasn't updated so just to confirm I had 2 rounds of -4 in R3 and R4 so I finished on -23.

We believe you mate. I believe that makes you the tourny winner so well done

Great tourny this one guys!

I thought I had pulled out a tie, until I spoke to flawless on MSN! Damn him ;).

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
How many weeks are we having in total?

That is a very good question, the board will ahve a meeting to decide on the number of weeks we are having today

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
How many weeks are we having in total?

The board has had a vote, it was a unanimous verdict that there will be 8 weeks. So we have a remaining 6 weeks left.

Note: We may decide to have a break from the tour schedule at some point.

Back
Top Bottom