UK
Welcome to the Evo Tour 2005

Previous Results

Week1
1st: IkeC (-26)
2nd: LemonJelly & Tim7 (-22)
3rd: CWright (-19)

Evo Tour Week 2

Week 2 of the Evo Tour 2005 will commence on Monday 8th August and close on Sunday 14th August. Details of the Tournament are as follows.

Course = Mauna Lani Golf Club
Start Date = Monday 8th August
End Date = Sunday 14th August
No. of Rounds = 4
Play Style = Stroke Play
Level = Intermediate
Skill Points = Default 3 points only!

Password = 5084110

Round 1 Settings
Round Settings: WR4EP8U
Course: Mauna Lani
Difficulty: Intermediate
Holes: All 18
Weather: Clear
Wind: Calm
Mulligans: none
Tees: Championship
Pins: Easy

Round 2 Settings
spacer.gif

Round Settings: YG79JSQ
Weather: Cloudy
Wind: Windy
Pins: Medium

Round 3 Settings
Round Settings: KNNJ6JJ
Weather: Foggy
Wind: Breezy
Pins: Difficult

Round 4 Settings
Round Settings: KRTVQZT
Weather: Clear
Wind: Breezy
Pins: Difficult

Tour Players:
CWright2000
LemonJelly
Judge Shredd
IkeC
Tim7
JSN
Flawl3ssCowb0y
CityFan

Any questions just let me know.

Enjoy the Golf.

Only 6/8 people confirmed for week 2. Flawl3ss, Cityfan or Stasman still need to accept the invite.

Click Here to accept the invite.

The competition will automatically start on Monday.

Last edited:
I tried to accept but it said 'Sorry, this competition is already full'. Looks like i missed out for this week as well :(

You got an extra invite tonight Stas, though it looks like by the time you spotted it CityFan had already accepted.

Maybe next time

Stasman said:
I tried to accept but it said 'Sorry, this competition is already full'. Looks like i missed out for this week as well :(

Looks like you were a fraction too late. Next event you will be on the list with everyone else. I can invite more than the allocated amount of spaces so it will be a first come first served basis for the next event.

Well a -12 for the first round, but there are certainly more Eagles and Birdies to be had on that first round so make the most of it. I really struggled in Round 2, only a 51ft Eagle putt on the last saved me. The wind in the 2nd round is a bitch.

Holio said:
The Wind on any rounds is a Bitch................

Shoosh now ;)

The more you moan the more wind their will be :)

Only a few rounds played so far, where is everybody?

And before anyone says that I havent played any yet I am going to crack thru my first 2 rounds with Tim after the Liverpool game

Tim7 said:
Everyone may want to check the longest drive record... ;)

I witnessed it, it wasnt that great :)

The tourny is looking good for me, lets see how badly I can fuck it up

Well I just knocked them all off last night as not sure when I would get another chance to do it, first round had 5 lip outs on the front nine, and a lip out and short on the back 9, so you really need to make your putts to score well.

Ike proved he is actually human on his 2nd round, I had a few missed chances, but also had to make some recovery shots so thought I done well in the end.

The final two rounds could prove hard to be tricky for a few more people than just me. The Breezy can vary quite abit, and also the pin position for some of the holes is just not right at all. 7th hole on the final round I had a triple bogey which just scuppered me totally. All in though to finish a shot behind Ike, I'd have taken that before we tee'd off, so cant wait for Wrighty now to go blow his chances of scoring well ;)

Excellent, good to see some numbers up on the board now. If only the rest of them would pull their finger out and start their rounds.

Holio said:
Ike proved he is actually human on his 2nd round, I had a few missed chances, but also had to make some recovery shots so thought I done well in the end.
I felt the opposite was the case actually, it was quite a bizarre experience. Well about time for a new winner anyway right. :mrgreen:

I had to play all rounds yesterday because I'm off for vacation soon, if you play one every week I'll miss Weeks 3 and 4, but hey, you know you also want a break like every three weeks or so. ;) I'll be back on Aug 27th.

Ike said:
I felt the opposite was the case actually, it was quite a bizarre experience. Well about time for a new winner anyway right. :mrgreen:

Care to tell us what happened then Ike?

Also forgot to mention on my final 2 rounds I had the ball roll round the cup like a basketball and not drop in!!!!!! This happened me 3 times........

Ah well, I'm in the club house, but the pin positions on the final rounds are very hard, you can take risks and hope the ball sticks, or as I found your putting from the fringe or chipping from beyond the green a few times.

Well I'm afraid all I'd say would sound like bad excuses I... err.. got a phone call and didn't realize the game had already started? ;)

I'm not really sure what happened, I guess I was just a little too tired to play, but I really thought the game was cheating on me. I had a mad amount of putts staying a poppyseed short or rolling right over the lip without even changing direction. When I usually have about one of these in a round, this time I had at least 10. I didn't have one hole that was really bad, the worst was bogey... just LOTS of them.

Completed my first two rounds, both with the top scores leaving me joint 1st with -19 :) I seem to have hit a run of form, lets hope it continues!

I will complete my last two rounds later on tonight when I get back from work, probably around 11pm

Guys, do you know if the deadline is Sunday, but say at like midnight Saturday (tonight) night? Cause I've got home and my brother is using XBox Live, so I'm not going to have chance to complete my last two rounds tonight.

I'll have to do them sunday morning, but will that be too late?

You can still play your final two rounds Mr CityFanster, and then tell us what ya hacked round the 2nd Round in, which is a bitch with the wind.

JSN leads the way, Wrighty needs to make up 10 Shots on the final round just to tie the lead!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flawboy needs to gain 11 over 2 rounds to take the title I reckon.

You can play em tonight Flawless, shouldnt be a problem.

I hope not anyway as thats when I`m playing my final round.

I need a miracle to win this now, how did JSN get so good?

I was always good :p its just i hadn't played for months...... It's all coming back now :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom