CWright - 5pts
Flawl3ssCowb0y - 5pts
Tim7 - 4pts
IkeC - 3pts
LemonJelly - 3pts
JSN - 2pts

(1st=3pts, 2nd=2pts, 3rd=1pts)

Evo Tour Week 4

Week 4 of the Evo Tour 2005 will commence on Friday 2nd September and close on Friday 9th September. Details of the Tournament are as follows.

Course = Greywolf
Start Date = Friday 2nd September
End Date = Friday 9th September
No. of Rounds = 4
Play Style = Stroke Play
Level = Intermediate
Skill Points = Default 3 points only!

Password = 5215182

Round 1 Settings
Round Settings:FD7GA9V
Course:Greywolf
Difficulty:Intermediate
Holes:All 18
Weather:Clear
Wind:Breezy
Mulligans:none
Tees:Championship
Pins:Medium

Round 2 Settings
spacer.gif

Round Settings:NZJ5ZK5
Pins: Difficult

Round 3 Settings
Round Settings:88BAAYE
Wind:Windy
Pins:Medium

Round 4 Settings
Round Settings:LBXJX7R
Pins: Difficult

Tour Players:
CWright2000
LemonJelly
Judge Shredd
Mr Stasman
Tim7
JSN
Flawl3ssCowb0y
CityFan
IkeC

Any questions just let me know.

Enjoy the Golf.

Last edited:
I should of looked on here first before accepting the tour place........... I hate Greywolf!!!!!!!!!!! So expect to be holding up the table on this week of the tour.

I expect to hold my head high and romp to victory :)

Holio said:
I should of looked on here first before accepting the tour place........... I hate Greywolf!!!!!!!!!!! So expect to be holding up the table on this week of the tour.

Now now, you can't have it easy every week. You were lucky, the forcast was Wind and Rain all week, however at the last minute the weather seemed to have eased a little.

Due the world record response time from the invites we now have a full tourny, Flawl3ss misses out this time around. So the tournament is now open, good luck everyone.

Last edited:
Ahahahaha, Flawless misses out. After his posting up there too :)

I didn't realise invites came through e-mail, I thought they came through on XSN Sports. Thats where I was checking!

The invite went straight to my junk email, though I've sorted it now

Last edited:
Harrr, I'm back and completely relaxed, so expect a close fight.

So after three weeks, is there something like an overall leader?

Ike said:
So after three weeks, is there something like an overall leader?

I've edited the 1st post and I will update and include this information in any future events.

Tour Standings Week 3

CWright - 5pts
Flawl3ssCowb0y - 5pts
Tim7 - 4pts
IkeC - 3pts
LemonJelly - 3pts
JSN - 2pts

(1st=3pts, 2nd=2pts, 3rd=1pts)

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

I got 6 out of bounds overall in my 2nd round, leading to a +10. 4 of them were on the same hole, the par 3 with the rocks and elevated green.

Maybe golf just aint my sport...

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
I didn't realise invites came through e-mail, I thought they came through on XSN Sports. Thats where I was checking!

The invite went straight to my junk email, though I've sorted it now

my invite was in my messages folder on xsn. I never check the email attached to my Live tag.

But i have since checked and there are a shite load of invites in my junkmail box :D

Stasman said:
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH

I got 6 out of bounds overall in my 2nd round, leading to a +10. 4 of them were on the same hole, the par 3 with the rocks and elevated green.

Maybe golf just aint my sport...

Oh dear that aint good mate. I have a question for you.

I just noticed you have drive of 390yards in this tourney. Now for all I know that might be possible on this course, but I wanted to make sure your character only has the default 3 skill points allocated?

ReActor said:
Oh dear that aint good mate. I have a question for you.

I just noticed you have drive of 390yards in this tourney. Now for all I know that might be possible on this course, but I wanted to make sure your character only has the default 3 skill points allocated?

No, i thought that 3 skill points meant that xsn sports did it automatically online ](*,) :eh:

God damn! Now i look even more shit! LOL

Sorry about this, i'll make sure i play my last two rounds with a new character

Stasman said:
No, i thought that 3 skill points meant that xsn sports did it automatically online ](*,) :eh:

God damn! Now i look even more shit! LOL

Sorry about this, i'll make sure i play my last two rounds with a new character

DISQUALIFIED!!!! :nono:

:D I'm joking of course. Seeing as you have probably no chance of winning this tourney I will let this slide ;) . It is partly my fault for not explaining that to you sooner. Just create a new character, do the initial tutorial and allocate the 3 skill points, then use that character for any EW events.

Round 1 played, not too bad but could have been better. The greens are eeeevil

I played 2 rounds last night -6 in both rounds so I am happy with that. The greens are a nightmare on this course, and with the pins set to Difficult then you have little room for error.

Round 3 in the wind is going to be tough.

It wasnt the best round for me either, those greens are evil.

Round 3 will sort out the men from the boys

I played three rounds last night. The first two starting with some bogies and double bogies to freak me out, in the end they turned into acceptable rounds. Round 3 was ok although I missed some very close putts. I wonder when the rest will play their rounds, look how close it is this time!

evolinks14ie.png

Never has there been a closer tourny. Final round will decide it...

I had a final round of -8 taking my total to -15.

Tonight is the last night of the tourny so those who haven't played yet better get a move on.

Three players have yet to play a single round, this is pathetic. Why sign up when you don't play?

Ike said:
Three players have yet to play a single round, this is pathetic. Why sign up when you don't play?

Agreed, especially when Flawl3ss had to miss out due to the comp being full! Come on people sort it out!!!

Ike said:

calm down

I haven't missed around yet, in the tourneys so far and I will get mine played asap

but i have been a little busy the past week to have a chance to play :mad:

Back
Top Bottom