CWright - 9pts
Tim7 - 9pts
Flawl3ssCowb0y - 5pts
IkeC - 4pts
JSN - 3pts
Judge Shredd - 1pts

(1st=3pts, 2nd=2pts, 3rd=1pts)

Evo Tour Week 7

Week 7 of the Evo Tour 2005 will commence on Monday 17th October and close on Monday 24th October. Details of the Tournament are as follows.

Course = Ocean Mill
Start Date = Monday 17th October
End Date = Monday 24th October
No. of Rounds = 4
Play Style = Stroke Play
Level = Intermediate
Skill Points = Default 3 points only!

Password = 5411790

Round 1 Settings

Round Settings:P86ESDG
Course:Ocean Mill
Difficulty:Intermediate
Holes:All 18
Weather:Cloudy
Wind:Breezy
Mulligans:none
Tees:Championship
Pins:Easy

Round 2 Settings

Round Settings:7X2HRYD
Weather:Rainy
Wind:Windy
Pins:Medium

Round 3 Settings

Round Settings:6BNULHW
Weather:Clear
Wind:Calm
Pins: Difficult

Round 4 Settings

Round Settings:GARLV5G
Weather:Clear
Wind:Calm
Pins: Difficult

Tour Players:
CWright2000
LemonJelly
Judge Shredd
Mr Stasman
Tim7
JSN
Flawl3ssCowb0y
IkeC

Any questions just let me know.

Enjoy the Golf.

3 players on 9 points with 2 events left.

ITS ALL TOO MUCH!!!

Yup it will be going down to the final event.

NOTE: Week 8, the final event of this long long tour will be played at The Gallery, so those taking part must have that course downloaded if they wish to play.

Pretty fucking piss poor turnout so far!!!!

Only CWright, Tim, Holio and myself are playing. Those of you who haven't signed up yet have until noon today (Monday) to sign up, if you fail to do so I will unleash zebra flu on you all.

Well thats it, time over. There are only 4 people contending this week.

Zebra flu has been unleashed to those not entered, don't worry I've been told the black & white fur drops off after a month.

oh well. been away all weekend, Today work got in the way of me being able to view the site and see it was up.

Sorry, had lots of work and missed it. Maybe better if you look at my previous results. ;)

-8 for my first round which I am really pleased with.

Anyone who goes at the pin on the Par 3 18th has balls of steal, and thats the Easy pin placement!!!!

Due to the fact that Xbox Live will be offline for 2 days (24th & 25th October) please try and make sure your rounds are completed over the weekend.

I have a horrible feeling my R3 will be inc!!! I shot -5 but if one of you guys wants to play a dummy round 3 with me then I am more than happy to do that - let me know. Crappy XSN.

ReActor said:
I have a horrible feeling my R3 will be inc!!! I shot -5 but if one of you guys wants to play a dummy round 3 with me then I am more than happy to do that - let me know. Crappy XSN.

I will only believe you if my score is better than -5 ;)

Sorry i haven't told you this, but i traded in my Links 2004 for PES5 yesterday... so someone else can take my place on the final week. Thanks for letting me play guys, was good fun, hopefully be able to participate in more things like this more often.

Me and Wrighty finished our final rounds today. R4 was very solid for Chris, however mine was like a rollercoaster. I didn't get a par until the 8th I think, clawed it back to -2 by the 17th. Then a triple and a double bogey crushed me on the 17th and 18th.

All in all it was a fecking tough tourney on a brutal course. Roll on week 8.

It was probably the toughest tourny yet. Hopefully my score will be good enough to win it, though it also depends on whether Tim has time to play all his rounds :)

Well! I did have time to play my rounds :)

And worth fucking waiting for...

So I'm doing OK with -4, +8 and -6 in the first 3 rounds, leaving me needing -6 or better to beat CWright and win the Evo Tour.

The final round is going well, and I am on -6 under with two to play, I par the 17th and move onto the 18th, which is a par 3. So I need par or better to win the tournament and the tour. My tee shot is overhit and runs onto the fringe behind the pin, "OK, not a problem, I'll just chip and then put for a par". So I get my Pitching Wedge out and line it up, and swing... WHOAH, it's overhit and I just manage to avoid hitting the water. So now I am off the green and just below it, needing to chip in for the victory...

And this happened...

Talk about rubbing it in................ ;) Only joking, well played, one round to go and it could still all end in a tie, will it be a matchplay style Playoff if it is?

Fair play to ya Tim, ya did well there.

I think there will have to be some sort of Playoff should the whole tourny end in a tie, or was that the end of the tour?

You never tie for first place in golf, there is always a playoff so that is what will happen if Tim shoots the same score as Chris. It will be an 18 hole playoff @ Ocean Mill, calm and clear with difficult pins.

If there is a tie at the end of the overall tourny then a similar thing will happen.

Edit: OK I am confused. I can't see that vid because of crappy rapidshare she what happened? Did Tim win that tourny or what?

Last edited:
I think Tim got Par on the last hole to win this week of the tour by a shot, thus not tying with Wrighty and thus no need for an front 9 / back 9 (I think an 18 hole playoff would be abit much, alot of playoffs just last till the first hole is won) playoff at Ocean Mill. My question was referring to the final overall standings, if say you win, Wright gets second again and Tim gets 3rd in the last event, then the standings are all sqaure again, I was asking would there be a Playoff Match Play event then.

First of all, Congrats Tim.

Yeah there would be a play-off if the overall tourny was tied. Probably a 9 holer as you are right, 18 would be a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom