Evo-Web 2004/05 Fantasy Football

Just thought id keep this topic alive see if we can get a few more people joined up. Only 15days to go now too :D

RuneEdge said:
So no one knows what happens if a plater goes abroad?

id guess it would remove the player from your team, flash up a message telling you and youd have to buy a replacement for him although i dont know for definate sorry mate.

And how do transfers work after the season has started? Do you also have to pay some sort of comission with every trade?

RuneEdge said:
And how do transfers work after the season has started? Do you also have to pay some sort of comission with every trade?

I think you just get the money back for your original player and use it to get another. Something like that, read the faq or rules or whatever that should explain.

Boro said:
Some Rules:-

Transfers
After selecting your squad you can still deal in the transfer market. Unlimited squad transfers can be made, 1 transfer can be made between each gameweek deadline without charge. All additional transfers made in the same gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total at the next deadline. Free transfers are not carried over from week to week.

All transfers before the season starts are made at no cost.

Player prices vary during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player values will not change until the season starts.

If you sell a player for a higher price than you paid, then a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest 0.1 million) will be applied on the profits. For example, if you buy a player for 4.2 million and when you transfer him his value is 4.5 million then you will only receive 4.3 million.

If you can figure that out then bravo! Its quite complicated but should be easy to figure out once it all gets underway.

I have decided not to enter this year due to the fact that we all forget within a month of the season starting and it never gets mentioned again.

Predicts is where its at ;)

Done deal. . . Three words to fear:

BAD MOJO GHAZI :ram:

Let's get this shit started, bitchezzzzzzzz! :twisted:

BigSleep said:
super mick mcarthy said:
Green

Terry
Campbell
Knight

Wright-Phillips
Gerrard
Okocha
Barry

Nistlerooy
Kezman
Cisse

2 goals by okocha and 1 cissé... not bad man!

I'm stuck at 0, and beattie is even injured :(

Changed my team round before the season started (considered Ruud out for 6 weeks)

Im top of the league ;)

1 Super Mick's XI Mick Mac 68 68
2 straylight run The Bradley 65 65
2 Boro's Blinders Peter Brock 65 65
4 Know Your Role Nick Zappetti 62 62
5 The Foxes Gurdeep Khabra 61 61
6 AFC Pitch and Putt Tom Lett 58 58
7 FC Beanpole James Boyd 57 57
8 Super Blues Paul Bartoli 56 56
9 Jim's Drug Cheats Jim The Great 55 55
9 GRIMsby jason stout 55 55
9 Werder Brendan Brendan Duffy 55 55

Good too see i picked up some more points today with Arsenal and Chelski winning, brings me up the table abit more. Now to consider some tactical changes to my formation.

So, if i change formation today, and sub a player, it won't take effect for tomorrow's games right? It will only work next week, am i right? If so that's a bit annoying, i'd like to shuffle the cards for the midweek games.

There are no games tomorrow. But you're right, changes will only affect the next gameweek. A gameweek, however, might just be the midweek games, and the weekend games be the next gameweek. Keep an eye on the fixtures onthe front page, because some teams will play twice in one gameweek - if you've got players from that team, put them in, it's easy double points!

Thats right from what i can read into the rules, although i dont know if you can make your subs now and if they'll take effect or not.

There arent any games this midweek mind its next week we get the midweekers

I just joined. Hope nobody minds. Moved straight into the top ten.

Well, rather than be patient and make one free transfer a week, I went all out like MC Hammer with his millions and made 5 changes in one shot. LOL.

Now I know why Roman Abramovich is always smiling. This shit is intoxicating.

Absolut Power. :mrgreen:

Welcome Dragon Utd. This weekend cant start fast enough. :twisted:

BigSleep said:
question...
you can have only 3 players for each team and I have 3 villans.
what happens is beattie is bought by them?
do I have to sell someone?

Rules said:
You can select up to 3 players from any one team. If a player is transferred during the season and this transfer takes you over this limit, then you will need to go back under the limit when making your next transfers.

I presume you'd be fine until you make a transfer then?

Back
Top Bottom