Evo-Web 2004/05 Fantasy Football

B

Boro

Ive started a fantasy football league up on the FA website for Evo-Web. The link is: HERE

Sign Up, create your team, then go the leagues bit and enter the following code to get into our league...
24222-5292

That should get you in. Im Real Marton.

Feel free to join up...

:)

Select the team from the to menu selection!

Professor Nutmeg said:
Where are the rest of the players to choose from to make my squad i can only see a few?

Its defaulted to only show the leadering players in each section but you an change it too see all the players for eah position

I'm in.
One more question Boro. When you select all forwards or midfielders, i don't think it shows all of them, because there should be some with 0 points towards the bottom of the list. Or am i wrong?

Professor Nutmeg said:
I'm in.
One more question Boro. When you select all forwards or midfielders, i don't think it shows all of them, because there should be some with 0 points towards the bottom of the list. Or am i wrong?

If you select FORWARDS in the first drop down box it puts up all the best forwards. Then ignore the second drop down box, and in the 3rd it should say LEADERS, chnage that to adjust your price range. Hope that helps

Who is everyone then? I'll put a list up of members teams later on.

It won't let me in, it just keeps saying...

"24222-5292 is not a valid code to join a league "

Yeah that's what i did. It's just that i didn't see Drogba in the main list, but he was in the Chelsea list, if you see what i mean.
Do we have free transfers at the moment, up until the start of week 1? I've made a squad but i may want to tweak it a bit before the start you see.
I'm Hellas London :twisted: ;)

Nevermind, it's let me in now. Stupid thing.

EDIT: I'm Strathcarnage. Check out my awesome strikers. ;)

EDIT 2: You can't view other users teams yet. :x

I think we do have free transfers ill post some rules up soon

Some Rules:-

Formations
From your 15 player-squad you select 11 players to form your team. Your team can play in any formation, providing one, and only one, goalkeeper is selected.

To change your formation simply select your chosen eleven players on the My Team page. The computer will automatically chose your formation based on the players you have selected.

Players can only play in their designated position. For example, you can't play a defender as an attacker.

Captains
You must nominate a member of your team to be captain. This player will score double the number of points he would usually have been awarded that Gameweek. You can change your captain at any time, though the change will not take affect until the next deadline.

If your captain does not play then the bonus will be lost. Another player will not take over the captaincy in his place.

Automatic substitutions
If your goalkeeper plays no part in the Gameweek, then the computer will substitute him for your replacement goalkeeper, if he played in the Gameweek.

If any of your outfield players play no part in the Gameweek, then the computer will try to substitute the inactive player for one of your replacements. This is done by replacing him with your highest priority substitute who actually played in the Gameweek. You can change your substitution priorities on the My Team page.

Automatic substitutions are applied at the end of the Gameweek, when all matches have been played.

Deadlines
Fantasy Premier League is divided into Gameweeks. Any changes to your team (substitutions, transfers, captain changes, substitution priorities) must be made by the Gameweek deadline to take effect for that set of matches.

[
Gameweek Deadline
Gameweek 1 14 Aug 11:30
Gameweek 2 21 Aug 11:30
Gameweek 3 24 Aug 19:30
Gameweek 4 28 Aug 11:30
Gameweek 5 11 Sep 11:30
]

Transfers
After selecting your squad you can still deal in the transfer market. Unlimited squad transfers can be made, 1 transfer can be made between each gameweek deadline without charge. All additional transfers made in the same gameweek will deduct 4 points from your total at the next deadline. Free transfers are not carried over from week to week.

All transfers before the season starts are made at no cost.

Player prices vary during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player values will not change until the season starts.

If you sell a player for a higher price than you paid, then a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest 0.1 million) will be applied on the profits. For example, if you buy a player for 4.2 million and when you transfer him his value is 4.5 million then you will only receive 4.3 million.

Action Points
For playing in a game 1
For playing at least 60 minutes in a game (includes playing points mentioned above) 2
For each goal scored by your goalkeeper or defenders 6
For each goal scored by your midfielders 5
For each goal scored by your forwards 4
For each goal assist 3
For your goalkeeper / defender conceding 0 goals and playing at least 60 minutes 4
For your midfielders conceding 0 goals and playing at least 60 minutes 2
For every 3 saves made by your goalkeeper 1
For every penalty save 5
For every penalty miss -2
Bonus points for being judged to have made an excellent performance in a game 3
For every 2 goals conceded by your goalkeeper or defenders -1
For every yellow card -1
For every red card (includes any yellow card points) -3

I have a question about this.
I selected 11 expensive players and 4 really crap players. Will I ever be forced to use the 4 subs cuz I only bought those because I couldn't afford anyone else.

Yup its coming along nicely :)
Still 3 weeks till the start of the season as well so theres no rush.

Nearer the time ill put up a list of whos in and which member owns which team.

My team is Rags to Riches. Gay names? Yes, however my sister suggested it.

I was part on one with my friends last year on the same website. I'll join up soon. I know my interest will wane come the end of the season though, happens all the time.

Just thought i'd brag about how good my team is.....

Howard

Carragher
Thatcher
Mellberg
Naysmith

Berkovic
Wright-Phillips
Pires

Bentley
Van Nistelrooy
Henry (C)

8)

I'm not putting my subs down as there's nothing to brag about there. :)

Back
Top Bottom