• Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing discussion forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.
  • Site maintenance info: We got rid of the "Patches and Option Files" area and moved all threads from 2020 to their corresponding subs in the Editing area. Let me know if you're missing a thread or face any other issues related to this move. /Tom

Evo-Web Allstars: The FIFA Club Thread

R

Rob92

FIFA 10 Clubs is completely dead for us :P.

I really hope the crossing/heading is better on 11 - I usually play on the right wing and 10's crossing made me look so shit haha. On 09 I seem to remember actually setting up quite a few goals from crosses (although we did have Aaroy! :P)

This is of course if I'm not at Uni! (I have a feeling I won't, pretty much failed this year)
a shame you cant afford a gaming pc ;)
I know this isn't aimed at me, but who said anything about being able to afford it?...

I have more than enough money in my bank account to buy a top-end gaming PC, iPhone etc. but hate wasting my money on things I don't need...

So annoying when people come to that conclusion...

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
its not at you mate.it was a joke aimed towards stuart.

plus you may need anew gaming rig if you want to play rfactor 2 and gtr3 :)

R

Rob92

If only PES had Clubs mode :(.

Didn't Seabass say at one point in an interview that he wanted to add 10v10 in the next few years? I think it was around the time of PES6 he said that.

Anyway, it shouldn't be too long before it makes it's way into PES.

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
Yea i agree. the individuality in PES 10v10 would be awsome.

i love 10v10 BAP. its the best thing about fifa games but i am SICK and tired of the ping pong cloners you play againts 9/10 times.

i dont know if i will waste £40 on fifa this year and i may sick with PES instead.

Top Bottom