• Attention modders: We've excluded PNG files from the pool of allowed attachment file extensions because most of them are way too large and put a huge strain on too many users who haven't got a fast internet connection. Please keep your attachments reasonable, there's really no need for losless screenshots here. However, you may still post external links leading to PNG files but we'd advise you not to, if possible. Thanks!
  • Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Evo-Web Allstars: The FIFA Club Thread

R

Rob92

FIFA 10 Clubs is completely dead for us :P.

I really hope the crossing/heading is better on 11 - I usually play on the right wing and 10's crossing made me look so shit haha. On 09 I seem to remember actually setting up quite a few goals from crosses (although we did have Aaroy! :P)

This is of course if I'm not at Uni! (I have a feeling I won't, pretty much failed this year)
a shame you cant afford a gaming pc ;)
I know this isn't aimed at me, but who said anything about being able to afford it?...

I have more than enough money in my bank account to buy a top-end gaming PC, iPhone etc. but hate wasting my money on things I don't need...

So annoying when people come to that conclusion...

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
its not at you mate.it was a joke aimed towards stuart.

plus you may need anew gaming rig if you want to play rfactor 2 and gtr3 :)

R

Rob92

If only PES had Clubs mode :(.

Didn't Seabass say at one point in an interview that he wanted to add 10v10 in the next few years? I think it was around the time of PES6 he said that.

Anyway, it shouldn't be too long before it makes it's way into PES.

jonneymendoza

Legend
1 January 2004
Arsenal
Yea i agree. the individuality in PES 10v10 would be awsome.

i love 10v10 BAP. its the best thing about fifa games but i am SICK and tired of the ping pong cloners you play againts 9/10 times.

i dont know if i will waste £40 on fifa this year and i may sick with PES instead.

Top Bottom