Evo web Champions League! MODS please lock thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack

Champions League
8 August 2003
Manchester
MCFC
Basically the competition will run as the Champions league, each competitor will have 2 fixtures a week to complete the conditions of the matches will be the same as when playing the evo-web leagueGroup AMickyiz29PiratecowboyJasondiablobazdevGroup Bjamie_mackblu3id3LeprekornDjibeeGroup csontoboyClockendertiktiktikMr wengerGroup DjambotommyPESVronaldo_r9yddakiGroup Ej4yc3emarcoromasatbaloobearmattster12Group FPeteAUFCmcChilproevobaggiosykseyGroup Gfred_gavioescloud1863africanshoxrangermanGroup Hvillan66markedmarcdavodefection

Last edited:
Re: Evo web Champions League!

i'm up for it now i've managed to get registered online

i'll defend our trophy ;)

mayby you could combine it with the evo-web league thats being set up. Go for a treble!

Could be good to have a 2 league setup if there are enough people. Promotion relegation. A uefa cup for L2 and a CL for L1. And a super cup aswell while were at it

well there are more than enough members registered to do it ideally we need 32 teams although if we had more we could do qualifiers to get the 32! Does anyone know whos setting up the Evo web league?

jamie_mack said:
well there are more than enough members registered to do it ideally we need 32 teams although if we had more we could do qualifiers to get the 32! Does anyone know whos setting up the Evo web league?

His username is Deaconbrown I think, and oh you can sign me up :)

Keep em coming guys more there are better it will be!
Oh and thanks mattster ive sent deacon a pm!

I am up for it too. I think this will work very well, maybe better than a league as there won't be as many games so the admin will be easier but at least everyone gets 6 games minimum.

we still need more entries people if were going to get this to work!

count me in hopefully playing as rangers so you can knock me out in the qualifiers !!

stick me in, and i'll use the team I've got in the league - deportivo.

how many's interested so far?

if there's not enough to do a full champions leage at the moment then why don't we have a knockout tournament at the weekend?

i'm getting bored playing games in the normal online mode, everyone only seems to use brazil, arsenal, juve, milan and inter

Re: Evo web Champions League! Sign up now!! 11 more wanted!!

Were not far short now and either way im sure we could run it over the weekend! only 11 more aand were away anf the Evo cup will be away!

Re: Evo web Champions League! Sign up now!! 11 more wanted!!

count me in :)

Re: Evo web Champions Cup! Sign up now!! 10 more wanted!!

I'll give it a go ... Arsenal, Juventus or Valencia if poss :D

Re: Evo web Champions Cup! Sign up now!! 6 more needed!!

were nearly full now anyone have any pref on the teams i was just going to construct it using everyones forum name but do you think we should all have ont team like in the evo league or leat eveyone go with anyteam they want!?

Im hoping if we complete the sign ups, to do a live draw tomorrow for the group stages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom