evo web fellas lets meet in lobby 3

T

teenspirit1009

(SORRY ABOUT THE THREAD SAYING LOBBY 3 IT IS REALLY LOBBY 4 I MADE A MISTAKE)Guys trying to avoid those guys cheating by getting disconnected and the lagging thing, i think would be nice, if we can meet in lobby 4 is always empty, and we can have some fun and fair game after all what u think about it?

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG i was playing these 2 assholes last night. 33-E i think is his name. Well we were 0-0 at the end of 2nd half time and this bitch ass kid dissconnects. BUT he doesnt get the disconnection it goes down as me disconnecting. Which means a loss of course. How he did it i do not know but cheaters know their way around EVERYTHING. Thats why yea its better if we play just kids from Evoweb, SG, Pesfan, etc...

bummy_jab said:
OMG i was playing these 2 assholes last night. 33-E i think is his name. Well we were 0-0 at the end of 2nd half time and this bitch ass kid dissconnects. BUT he doesnt get the disconnection it goes down as me disconnecting. Which means a loss of course. How he did it i do not know but cheaters know their way around EVERYTHING. Thats why yea its better if we play just kids from Evoweb, SG, Pesfan, etc...

I agree. We should meet in either loby 3 or 4. Probably 4 since it is usually empty.

Btw, good game last night bummy :)

I was playing this guy last night, him Inter, me Sevilla. He scores a crap goal by Adriano (I think my keeper parried the ball into the net) and goes berserk. He scores another, what I call a Henry/Adriano/Ronaldinho goal - meaning they are the only people able to score them and having nothing to do with your opponent's skill level. Halftime.

He says to me something like "zzzz," to which I respond, "pretty easy with Inter, no?" He says that he'll pick another team if I want, in caps.

2nd half, nothing really to report, except that this punk had the audacity to sub Toldo and put in David Pizarro (the MF) in. He then passes it back to Pizzarro (the keeper) and attempts to dribble the length of the field. Well, obviously I scored. 2-1 the result.

Next game, I stay with Sevilla and he goes for Sampdoria, a pretty even matchup. Needless to say I crush him 3-0. After game, he says, "NOT BAD." "REMEBER HAD 2 POSTS." I respond, "i also remember u lagging me when u were losing." Immediately, he left the room. Fucking pussy.

codpiece said:
I was playing this guy last night, him Inter, me Sevilla. He scores a crap goal by Adriano (I think my keeper parried the ball into the net) and goes berserk. He scores another, what I call a Henry/Adriano/Ronaldinho goal - meaning they are the only people able to score them and having nothing to do with your opponent's skill level. Halftime.

He says to me something like "zzzz," to which I respond, "pretty easy with Inter, no?" He says that he'll pick another team if I want, in caps.

2nd half, nothing really to report, except that this punk had the audacity to sub Toldo and put in David Pizarro (the MF) in. He then passes it back to Pizzarro (the keeper) and attempts to dribble the length of the field. Well, obviously I scored. 2-1 the result.

Next game, I stay with Sevilla and he goes for Sampdoria, a pretty even matchup. Needless to say I crush him 3-0. After game, he says, "NOT BAD." "REMEBER HAD 2 POSTS." I respond, "i also remember u lagging me when u were losing." Immediately, he left the room. Fucking pussy.

Unreal. that's why I won't play those people. I only like for people from here or SG. Speaking of which I saw you but you were busy playing. Maybe I will catch you next time.

Ezio

Lol, your stories are funny.. I played some guy who picked brazil, so I picked Real Madrid. I scored the first goal, then he scored another one, then I scored a second goal, and then 2 more, after that second goal everytime I scored a goal he would type "YOU SUCK!!!!" a thousand times, so I just let him watch my replays.. :P. Anyway, how about we take over a server and make it a Evo-Web/Soccer Gaming and wutever else server.

Doubla R said:
Lol, your stories are funny.. I played some guy who picked brazil, so I picked Real Madrid. I scored the first goal, then he scored another one, then I scored a second goal, and then 2 more, after that second goal everytime I scored a goal he would type "YOU SUCK!!!!" a thousand times, so I just let him watch my replays.. :P. Anyway, how about we take over a server and make it a Evo-Web/Soccer Gaming and wutever else server.

Another good idea. We could take one of the lobbies that is usually empty and play there if we can.

P.S. Good games last night :)

Ezio

That's funny, I played a guy last night who talked sh1t to me and he won 1-0 both games, one of the goals was the same thing where he crossed hard and low and it bounced off my keeper into the goal.

He was a good player and all...don't know why people have to talk crap all the time... .but I missed SOOOOO many shots... ever get those droughts where you hit posts, or the keeper makes incredible saves or your striker is in perfect position but for some reaosn shoots this limp dick lob that even my grandmother can block? Well I'm in it now :)

But look me up on-line CapnKill. A Evo lobby sounds like a good idea!

hey shevadabest i have seen u online didn't know it was u, i'll be visiting lobby 4 tonight 12:30 usa eastern time, hope to see ya guys.

guys write down ur nicknames so we could identify each other.

Sorry to barge in on the thread fellas, but are you playing x-box, ps2 or pc - and which version. I would like to play eventually but I'm not sure how. Help would be nice. Thanks.

My nickname is: Jflores

And one quick question for any of you, why is it that the game feels sluggish and not the same online as it is offline when playing against the computer???

The players just feel slower and the shooting is more difficult online. In one player mode offline, my players are faster and more responsive. I seem to enjoy the matches more, and the shooting is very accurate and not as difficult. I just don't understand it. I have played games with no lag, but the gameplay just doesn't feel the same in those departments. I have a cable directly connecting from my PC to my PS2, so I don't think this is the problem. I've lost games online due to going from a flawless gameplay on one player offline, to the sluggish one online.

Somebody please enlighten me.

Thanks,
Peace!

jflores said:
My nickname is: Jflores

And one quick question for any of you, why is it that the game feels sluggish and not the same online as it is offline when playing against the computer???

The players just feel slower and the shooting is more difficult online. In one player mode offline, my players are faster and more responsive. I seem to enjoy the matches more, and the shooting is very accurate and not as difficult. I just don't understand it. I have played games with no lag, but the gameplay just doesn't feel the same in those departments. I have a cable directly connecting from my PC to my PS2, so I don't think this is the problem. I've lost games online due to going from a flawless gameplay on one player offline, to the sluggish one online.

Somebody please enlighten me.

Thanks,
Peace!

Hey Jflores,

From what I understand the way it works it is a peer to peer connection online since there are no dedicated servers. I think that even with no lag this may have something to do it with since it is two ps2's in essence talking to each other but not sure. That is the only thing I can think of but not positive.

Ezio

Yes, the gamplay online feels 30% slower than 1 player no online mode. Its just a matter of getting used to I think.

Thanks for the explanation/theories.

I have a hard time getting used to it online after I have finished a cup on one player. The change in speed and shooting is so much, that I find myself loosing and not being able to score at all. Basically, it takes me about 5 to 10 matches to adapt and find ways to be more succesful in an awkward sort of way. In one player mode, I can score crackers from outside the box, but online, it is damn near impossible. The game is very frustrating online to say the least because of this problems.

I have decreased my oline experience because of this, since I am not having as much fun as I do on one player mode.

I really hope this gets fixed in some way for the PS3 version.

Last edited:
WTF dude..this improves the game even more.. it slows down the gameplay something that everyone wants..slower more realistic gameplay.

This game is getting mad fuckin annoying.

Basically, I had a room up for a few hours last nite, it was called

"CLUBS only of FUCK OFF"

and stupid assholes kept join and pickin Brazil.

I'm like, "read the goddamn room name" to one dude, he was like "FU"

he picked Brazil, I picked Brazil, I was up 3-0 before HF and motherfucker disconnected.

All in all, this happened a couple of times in a row and resulted in my block list growing signifacantly.

Online is full of fuckin morons. People post dumb messages during games such as "yor mom is a slut" "fuck you fuck face".

In result i changed all my messages to "fuck you" style. Ima start postin shit just like people do. The only positive msg I got is "good game" lol.

Man its only been 2 weeks and im already givin up on this game..

Last edited:
jumbo said:
This game is getting mad fuckin annoying.

Basically, I had a room up for a few hours last nite, it was called

"CLUBS only of FUCK OFF"

and stupid assholes kept join and pickin Brazil.

I'm like, "read the goddamn room name" to one dude, he was like "FU"

he picked Brazil, I picked Brazil, I was up 3-0 before HF and motherfucker disconnected.

All in all, this happened a couple of times in a row and resulted in my block list growing signifacantly.

Online is full of fuckin morons. People post dumb messages during games such as "yor mom is a slut" "fuck you fuck face".

In result i changed all my messages to "fuck you" style. Ima start postin shit just like people do. The only positive msg I got is "good game" lol.

Man its only been 2 weeks and im already givin up on this game..

Just play people from here and SG. that is all I am doing now. Only people I know etc. I don't bother with the rest.

Ezio

PLAY THE PEOPLE you know.. btw Jumbo get ready to get your Ass kicked .. I am just being a monster with Croatia.

Right when I setup everything my ISP starts giving me a fukin hard time..my modem just goes on/off resets on its own..so I called Comcast they tell me they are doing some updating.. and a tower in my area is down.. I started playin some dude.. Croatia vs Brazi (lamer) and scored a screamer from like 20 meters with Dado Prso..and I got disconnected. FUK,!

I HATE most of these bastards, they're ruining the game for me.

1. They will only pick Brazil, Inter, England, Chelsea or Arsenal (Argentina or Manyoo at a push).
2. They play a cuntish formation, usually 4-3-3 with two wide strikers. Never pass the ball, just play diagonal through balls. Urgh.
3. Because this version of WE has too many fouls, they'll just take it short, pass to Ronaldinho or whoever and punt it in from the edge of the box.

It's doing my head in, they're retards. I honestly think that this is the worst version of the game since WE5. The only thing that keeps me playing is online, but it's infuriating.

Edit: My screenname is SNP if anyone wants to play. Got a pretty lousy record so far. I'll give credit where credit's due but if you're being a tool I'll call you on it.

Back
Top Bottom