• Goal 3 - PRO_TOO

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Goal 4 - Chuny

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Goal 5 - Chris Davies

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Goal 6 - Hawke

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Goal 7 - OBH (forgot to add this one...)

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just realised; you cannot make the results of the poll hidden, can you? That.... is a massive pain in the arse. Okay, so it doesn't completely ruin the idea, but it's a shame if everyone can see the winner before they're announced.

I'll see about that, there seem to be board software plugins which could provide us with more options.

Something like this:

A344lzR.png

I could offer the winners a custom user badge they would keep for a month.
Great idea!! Please do it.

It’s doable via forum software to hide the poll results! Another way would be linking to a poll website or embed the poll here.

We will work it out so no one has to go through pm’s and such. ;)

Don't celebrate (me) too soon, but I'll see what we can do about it. That pic was just an example on what could be possible :)
Oh.... So when I said 'legend', I might have meant 'let down'? :LOL:
It's all good mate. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work!

Reactions: Tom
On further investigation, we will have to wait until we update our board software as a whole before we're able to add it. Shouldn't take too long, though, but we'll have to live with what we have right now for a bit. Sorrey! :-*

Reactions: OBH
On further investigation, we will have to wait until we update our board software as a whole before we're able to add it. Shouldn't take too long, though, but we'll have to live with what we have right now for a bit. Sorrey! :-*
Never mind! Appreciate you trying to help us out though mate!

Reactions: Tom
So, to sum up,
as a pc user, i have to record a whole match, just in case i score a nice goal, then edit the video, keep the right moment and then upload it? Lot of fuss , and disk usage..

Because if i start recording the replay, the camera angle wouldn't be the one you desire, and there will be no sound effects.
Am i missing something?

So, to sum up,
as a pc user, i have to record a whole match, just in case i score a nice goal, then edit the video, keep the right moment and then upload it? Lot of fuss , and disk usage..

Because if i start recording the replay, the camera angle wouldn't be the one you desire, and there will be no sound effects.
Am i missing something?
No, you don't have to record the whole match at all.
I'm a PC player. Just use Nvidia shadowplay and at any point hit Alt+F10 and record the last 30 seconds of your match. Easy.

Or, enable the xbox gamebar, and record the last 30 seconds by hitting the middle mouse button on your controller.

(Or use any other recording software of you're choosing).

No, you don't have to record the whole match at all.
I'm a PC player. Just use Nvidia shadowplay and at any point hit Alt+F10 and record the last 30 seconds of your match. Easy.

Or, enable the xbox gamebar, and record the last 30 seconds by hitting the middle mouse button on your controller.

(Or use any other recording software of you're choosing).

i must be much more dumb than i thought...
but i didnt understand.
i use obs free video recording.
by hitting f11 it starts recording and with the same button it stops.
Where do i start recording, how can i foretell when am i going to score?

i must be much more dumb than i thought...
but i didnt understand.
i use obs free video recording.
by hitting f11 it starts recording and with the same button it stops.
Where do i start recording, how can i foretell when am i going to score?
I don’t use OBS mate, sorry.

I just googled OBS and there’s a feature called “replay buffer”, so instead of recording before you score, you can just hit a button and record the last 30 seconds / minute of gameplay, whatever you set it to.

Do you have a nvidia or amd graphics card? If you can’t find this feature on OBS I’ll pm you how to do it with something else really, really easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom