Evo-Web group?

robin_007

Siem de Jong Fan
1 September 2005
Holland
AFC Ajax
I was thinking about making a group for Evo-Web members. All the best player are over here. Well, at least the fairest. Would you guys like it?

Good idea! I like it. There are a lot of lame groups out there, this one sounds appropriate...

would suprise me if the name wasnt already taken, but sure I get on with most people here :)

It wasn't allready taken, just made the group. It's called Evo-Web as I said, so you can now enter. :mrgreen:

I have no idea what to do now, to be honest. :p

Don't know if that's possible. The 3 people that are in now (Incision, FF and me) all play PC. Have no idea if PS2 players can be in too.

A cutback is running into the goal area close to the back line and then passing it to the player in front of the goal that is unmarked and that player scores with a first time shot. It's very non-creative and when used a lot, very, very annoying. It doesn't happen in real football that much. Some players online use this goal as their only goal scoring option :eek:

A cutback is running into the goal area close to the back line and then passing it to the player in front of the goal that is unmarked and that player scores with a first time shot. It's very non-creative and when used a lot, very, very annoying. It doesn't happen in real football that much. Some players online use this goal as their only goal scoring option :eek:

Oh ok.. Yup is really annoying. I think its also a bug because when that happens most of the time the defense forgets to mark the attackers...

Oh ok.. Yup is really annoying. I think its also a bug because when that happens most of the time the defense forgets to mark the attackers...

Thats for real yawl*

(*sorry i'm in black mode tonight. tiredness has driven me slowly insane)

Back
Top Bottom