Evo - Web League?

I´m in, son.

Btw, I guess you play online. Do you know how the guys who are ranked in the top ten or so managed to get 150 or more games in just 5 days? I guess they were in the beta trial and their record incl. the beta trial games.

I don´t want to mess this thread up, but would you have to follow a evo-web league manually or is there any homepage which does it for you? I don´t think there is, but I remember Top-Spin Tennis on Xbox - there was the Xbox-Live homepage where you could set up tournaments and as it was linked to the game the results of each match went onto the website.

Newblood i will look into it

If there is no offical web page, i will get one created or if the admins could help us out it would be great.

It will be basic.

Depending on how many people we get we could have a few divisions.

All games could be played in the friendly lobby
(this is so ur online stats don't get affected)

Everyone will play each other twice in there division, then there will be a cup.

I was in one of these on PE4 xbox.

It worked well.

Zygalski said:
I'd like to take part, once I get online.

Not keen on playing with those damned random form arrows though.
Soryy m8 but like real football it will be random arrows and random refs as well as random weather.

Yeah, we need to set up a serie of basic rules wich we all need to follow. Weather, condition, match time, number of pauses, etc.. I'm in favor of not having random arrows, sometimes almost your whole squad can be not fit enough.

But yeah, count me in as well.

yeah the random arrow is very annoying, just had my team with nearly everybody on blue.

On a side note, does anybody know how the points system works? Im in div. 3a and played a div 1 player and won the first game on pens and got 30odd points. Then second game i won 2-0 and get 20 points. Played a div2 player after and lost and he got 60points for beating me. All very odd.........unless someone knows the awsner

tiktiktiktik said:
yeah the random arrow is very annoying, just had my team with nearly everybody on blue.

On a side note, does anybody know how the points system works? Im in div. 3a and played a div 1 player and won the first game on pens and got 30odd points. Then second game i won 2-0 and get 20 points. Played a div2 player after and lost and he got 60points for beating me. All very odd.........unless someone knows the awsner

I'd like to know that as well...very confusing.

Im should have a league table up by tomorrow so all those who would like to take part can.

It will be a simple little thing. I will work on rules and stuff later today and then post them for u guys to give me feed back.

I may not use ur suggestions but i would like to make it as real as pos. So things like goals scorers and cards given and stuff like that ok.

Also i understand about the weather thing so yep every can should be summer and fine so no lag, but condition of player is a must becuase it makes the game real. And thats what im all about real game play.

So if ronaldo is not red but blue u can still use him but i will brake his leg in the 1st min and u will have to sub him :)

Last edited:
Good to hear mate, and i would prefer random arrows too. Ok you might get blue arrows or even grey but when you have your player with a red arrow they are shit hot. It makes it more realistic in my opinion and makes it more intresting.

mattster12 said:
Good to hear mate, and i would prefer random arrows too. Ok you might get blue arrows or even grey but when you have your player with a red arrow they are shit hot. It makes it more realistic in my opinion and makes it more intresting.

Did you take part last year?

Interesting = weaker players losing more than they should and then not playing any more matches -> meaning the league has to either start again or just give up. Plus the arrows do not even out over the course of a season.

How about one league for each setting?

Well thats one view but what if the weaker player has better form arrows on a certain day. This could help them to a surprise win! If people can't take losing thats their problem it's just a bit of fun at the end of the day and the most realistic way to do it is by having it random. Having everyone on equal is just as unfair as the better player will win most. But with form arrows at random anything can happen. You know like real football.

I don´t care care - arrows or standard. But National teams or club. Can everybody play with a different team anytime or do you have to stick to a team?

I would like to do a league with club teams and a cup and then a world cup.

But it will be a mini world cup so only the top 2 teams from each area will make it to the world cup finals.

Someone just PM classcD or Foxtrot

they took over the league from me and JB and made a webpage for people to record all the stats. Im sure they wouldnt mind teliing u how it was done

Back
Top Bottom