Evo-Web Predicts Week 2 - 13th August

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

C Dub
Founding Member
6 October 2001
Liverpool
Well it’s Week 2 of this seasons Predicts and this year we seem to have gained a lot more interest, the number of players during Week 1 has hit an all time high whether we will still have everyone in there come the end of the season is a different matter.

With ClassicD missing Week 1 it gives us all a bit of a start over him, though there is always the fact that he may not play this season due to winning it last year and he’s scared of showing himself up ;) Though I’m sure that’s not the case and as soon as he reads this I will get an abusive email in Scottish using some choice words that would be unfit to print anywhere.

Allow me to share a PM I received from one of our players this week which shows how seriously some people take this game

Metallica said:
I’m going on holiday (1 week) so could you send me the fixtures of the next predictions please

At a guess I reckon it'll be:

Everton v Man Utd
Middlesboro' v Liverpool
Arsenal v Newcastle
Wigan v Chelsea

Here we are so early in the season and Metallica is already thinking ahead, some may call him desperate but looking at the nil points he scored in Week 1 he needs all the help he can get. Though as it’s early in the season we are only having 3 games a week up until Christmas so I replied telling him this and he replied pretty sharpish, hopefully I will remember to post his Predicts when the time comes.

For those who are still struggling to get their heads around the rules I will run through them again and will be doing for at least the first few weeks of the season. What I need you to do is give me a score prediction for each of the games and if you get that right you get 2 points. What I also want to know is whether you think it will be a HOME win, an AWAY win or a DRAW and should you get the H/A/D pick right you will get a point. What you can do is go for a different H/A/D pick to your score so that if you are unsure you can hedge your bets. Whenever I read this bit back it makes my head spin so let me know if it makes no sense wont ya.

Here, once again, are the games for you to Predict this weekend. All of them are Saturday games so any late-comers will be screwed and the Toffees Vs the Scum game is a lunchtime kick off so Predicts need to be in by Sat Noon.

Sat 13th August

Everton Vs Man Yoo
Arsenal Vs Newcastle
Middlesboro Vs Liverpool

Away ya go

Sat 13th August

Everton 0-3 Man United! AWAY
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle HOME
Middlesboro 1-1 Liverpool DRAW

putting all my eggs in one basket there, as they say

Everton - manchester United 2-1 (Home)
Arsenal- Newcastle 2-0 (Home)
Middlesbrough- Liverpool 1-2 (Away)

Sat 13th August
Everton Vs Man Yoo 1-2 (Draw)
Arsenal Vs Newcastle 3-0 (Home)
Middlesboro Vs Liverpool 1-1 (Home)

Everton(Bitter Blues) Vs Man Yoo 1-2 (Away)
Arsenal Vs Newcastle 2-0 (Home)
Middlesboro Vs Liverpool 1-2 (Away)

Saturday 13th August

Everton 0-2 Manchester United (AWAY)
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle United (HOME)
Middlesbrough 1-2 Liverpool (DRAW)

Saturday 13th August

Everton 0-2 Manchester United (AWAY)
Arsenal 3-1 Newcastle United (HOME)
Middlesbrough 0-0 Liverpool (DRAW)

FD

Sat 13th August

Everton 1-3 Man Utd (Away)
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle (Home)
Middlesboro 0-2 Liverpool (Away)

And so I make my grand entrance to Predicts.....tada :mryellow:

Saturday 13th August

Everton 1-3 Man Utd (AWAY)
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle (DRAW)
Middlesbrough 1-2 Liverpool (AWAY)

Everton 0 - Man Yoo 3 AWAY
Arsenal 2 - Newcastle 0 HOME
Middlesboro 1 - Liverpool 2 AWAY

Everton 1 Vs 2 Man Yoo
Arsenal 2 Vs 0 Newcastle
Middlesboro 1 Vs 1 Liverpool

Sat 13th August

Everton 1-4 Man United (AWAY)
Arsenal 2-0 Newcastle (HOME)
Middlesboro 1-3 Liverpool (AWAY)

Sat 13th August

Everton 0-3 Man United (AWAY)
Arsenal 3-1 Newcastle (HOME)
Middlesboro 1-3 Liverpool (AWAY)

EDITED IT BEFORE THE GAMES ;)

Last edited:
Sat 13th August

Everton 0-2 Man United (AWAY)
Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle (HOME)
Middlesboro 1-1 Liverpool (AWAY)

Can yo place the pick once the game has started?

Thats what jonboyo appeas to have done.

I don't think his Everton Man Yoo result should count.......we'll have to leave it to the abjudicator.....

jonboyos Everton V Man Yoo result will not count due to the match being in progress when he posted

Oh and the Arse Vs Jawdee game has been moved to Sunday, why did nobody tell me?

Everton 0-2 Manchester United (Premier League)
43'
Ruud Van Nistelrooy (Manchester United)
46' Wayne Rooney (Manchester United)

Middlesbrough 0-0 Liverpool (Premier League)

Is tomorrow Arsenal - Newcastle United sure?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom