Evo-web pro evo team?

Fatality

Gawd like
30 July 2005
Ok i was not sure really where to put this but ill try here, i was just talking over in the winning eleven sub forum about the possibility of creating an evo-web team on my copy of pro-evo and playing a league with it, using the forummers as players, im not sure of it exactly but something along the lines of asking people for

Position:
Foot:
Good attributes:
Bad attributes:
Age (too personal)
Anyone you look like?

An maybe getting around 16 players created, then playing the games and posting the goals online or something like that, tracking our progress in maybe the premier league or spanish league, maybe a bad idea, maybe a good one im not sure, but ive got months to kill before pes2008 comes out and i guess its worth a shot. Would anyone be interested? Im nifty with a computer so i can post pics of the people ive created etc...

Just a thought anyway, no harm if its a bad one :) :D

right foot
left back
technique 87
mentality 95
free kick 90
bad:
weaker foot 3
weaker foot freaquency 3

i resemble robinho and im short.

Last edited:
Quick mock up

6azepmb.jpg

4uv4aqe.jpg

ive got to sleep now cause ive got work tomorrow but if theres any interest ill get creating when i gethome at 2pm, hope this taster helps people join up :)

We had this a while back against all the other PEs forums with live commentary and video hightlights

it was a good laugh

Haha, wouldnt mind doing that, im good at organising, though interest seems to let the idea down

Yeah this happened a few years ago when we was all pes/we addicts

sadly its all died down now

I could do Commentary :) used to do that at Ajay's PES4 when user posted videos appeared! :)

Haha, well if dj, coopz, homer and my good self go in the team thats 4 out of 11 and we can try it out, would love a bit of commentary on them, i would make them .gif files so i can show then on the forums, ill show you an example in a couple of minutes

66yxo2d.gif

Something like this...needs to be toned down a bit cause its new software

If we dont g et enough players we could just go in a masterleague and buy some good players, i personally would love to play alongside scholes

Its slow on the first rotation but afterwards its quick

A wonderfull pass to Mammadoudiallo. MAMMMADOUDIALLLLOOOO!!!!

WHAT A GOAL!!! And Sevilla have taken the lead here!!

Just some examples of my commentary :)

Heres hoping there is more of it...we need more players though..SIGN UP PEOPLE!!!!

Im suprised at that. this sorta thing is usually good fun and you normally get lots of takers.

Haha, well we shall keep it open and see if there are a few more by the end of the weekend, im not going to call time on this just yet, perhaps i put it in the wrong sub-forum, i thought such a thing could happen

Back
Top Bottom