Evo-Web Self Introduction Thread!

yup, also registered on PESGaming, too

the newcastle thread on here compared to PESFan :lol:

hopefully i'll make a name for myself on here, too ;)

not as much activity over here, plus everyone actually seems to talk about PES :shock: :lol:

Hi every body im Kaka1899 im a massive Milan fan and pro evo addict hopin u all can teach me a thing or two cheers!

Hi guys, im also new to this forum. Have just recently graduated after having read economics at the University of London. Huge PES fan, ever since the ISS days. My other passion in life is Watford FC who i watch as a season ticket holder!

Hello to all at Evo-Web forums!

My name is Dave, im 23 from Near Swindon in Wiltshire (Was originally from Andover Hampshire like Kenny M) I Joined here in April 2005 after Ajays PES4 site started to go very quite so I didnt need to moderate it as much!. In my dark past I got banned from PESINSIGHT (under the name djdavedoc) and I every now and then post on PESFAN (under trancedjdoc) I am a computer technician for EDS and I recently got engaged to my long time girlfriend. Been playing PES since the early days when they called it ISS Pro Deluxe!. I am also a big Man United fan and have been since way before any Premier League titles were won.. No glory hunting here!

Hello every one , i am elkaos , im 26 from panama and still at med school, im primarily a stadium maker and have been for almost four years but also enjoy kitmaking and face making , hello to everyone , fifa is cool but pes rocks\\:o/ copa america rocks!!

Last edited:
Hi all I thought its better late than never. Im Bryan 26 and live in Dumbarton near Glasgow. Family is from Stoke hence the mixed connections I have have.

Came here under a different user name in 2002/2003. I got into PES2 for the first time and then shortly found this palace. Then I found out about WE and patching. :D

I never really used it until recent years and though I may not post as much I still check this place out a lot.

I enjoy having heated debates though like to think I have became a more coherent and sensible. FD may argue different but I do enjoy our discussions though they have been few and far between in recent times. I don't like to take much serious in life apart from my kids. Love to get steaming at the weekend which occasionally makes me a little more opinionated. :p

Hi,

My name is Lee. I am about to go into Year 11 at school and I'm a Norwich fan.

I was told this was a good site for PES fans after I started to show an interest in PES 2008. I have always bought FIFA until now!

Hi, I'm jeeg6777 and I'm italian. My favourite team is Juventus. I registered long time ago and never posted till now because of lack of free time and editing abilities.
I think this is the best pes community of the web.

Hello Evo-Web! (I agree with Cloud1863: it's better late than never)

I`m Chris and I have been here since the site was born way back in October 2001 (I cant believe it was that long ago). We started off slowly and the when the whole aspect of game editing took off so did the site.

I am 29 (soon to be 30 ) and work in a Newsagents with my Dad. I tried a few jobs over the years and at the moment I am happy with what I am doing

You need to post an update :D

I am Tim Edwins (not Timed Wins :D), I am nearly 21 and used to love PES/WE, now I love FIFA :). I work for Epos Group prepping, building, installing and repairing tills, (touch screen and old school). And I have a company van that I drive about in :D

I`m Chris Wright and I have been here since the site was born way back in October 2001 (I cant believe it was that long ago). We started off slowly and the when the whole aspect of game editing took off so did the site.

I am 31 and currently count stuff, apparently its a job....I am trying to find a way out of doing that and get into doing something more productive

I also worked for WENB for a brief spell but am now back as a freelance writer ;)

That better for ya Tim?

Hello Plan M's younger brother..

There's another one?!?!?

Anyway, guess I'll introduce myself in here, even though Ive been posting for a while now. My nam is Dean, from NL, via english parents. So half english/dutch with a bit of Irish, Welsh and even some German thrown in. Atm I'm an architectural engineer, although I'm finishing off my Masters degree atm, have technically already passed. So at the end of Jan I'll officially be an Architect. Its taken 9 years in total with a college degree(4years), then the bacholars(2,5years) and now finally the masters(2,5years). Fortunately Ive managed to pass everything first time so havent had the misfortune of extra delays. Which is nice, and not a common occurance. Will start to look for a job in jan, unless I win the New Years Lottery. If I do, I'll retire and potter about :D

Have posted numerous amounts of good caption jokes however the moderator of the thread doesnt get it, it's too sublte, and Ive only ever gotton 1 point. Thats been my biggest dissapointment this year, aswell as liverpool losing the CL final.

Started playing pes when it was ISS on the snes, and have had every euro version since then. Got bored with it last year after the poor excuse for a game pes360 was. My patience was totally gone after the fiasco that was pes2008. So now I play and enjoy fifa. Generally visit the site for the banter and the other games section. Miss the pes nextgen thread as it was a laugh, although totally pointless. Can't wait for ThomasGOAL to open a new pes2009 thread and start posting how it will be 3 times as good on the ps3 (lead platform according to the contacts) so we can have another fanboy war between the blind and those with sight!

There you go, hello Evo-Web!

Last edited:
There's another one?!?!?

Anyway, guess I'll introduce myself in here, even though Ive been posting for a while now. My nam is Dean, from NL, via english parents. So half english/dutch with a bit of Irish, Welsh and even some German thrown in. Atm I'm an architectural engineer, although I'm finishing off my Masters degree atm, have technically already passed. So at the end of Jan I'll officially be an Architect. Its taken 9 years in total with a college degree(4years), then the bacholars(2,5years) and now finally the masters(2,5years). Fortunately Ive managed to pass everything first time so havent had the misfortune of extra delays. Which is nice, and not a common occurance. Will start to look for a job in jan, unless I win the New Years Lottery. If I do, I'll retire and potter about :D

Have posted numerous amounts of good caption jokes however the moderator of the thread doesnt get it, it's too sublte, and Ive only ever gotton 1 point. Thats been my biggest dissapointment this year, aswell as liverpool losing the CL final.

Started playing pes when it was ISS on the snes, and have had every euro version since then. Got bored with it last year after the poor excuse for a game pes360 was. My patience was totally gone after the fiasco that was pes2008. So now I play and enjoy fifa. Generally visit the site for the banter and the other games section. Miss the pes nextgen thread as it was a laugh, although totally pointless. Can't wait for ThomasGOAL to open a new pes2009 thread and start posting how it will be 3 times as good on the ps3 (lead platform according to the contacts) so we can have another fanboy war between the blind and those with sight!

There you go, hello Evo-Web!

:lol: :applause:

Lol, found this thread quite funny oldtimes etc, Plan M you've come so far since the Ninjabreakz days:lol:, i used to have a old account for years it stopped letting me post so i couldnt be bothered to make a new one then made one after a while

Back
Top Bottom