Evo-Web Self Introduction Thread!

Hey, shefellover93 here

I'm the 4th paddy so far:D From Cork (Way down south) and am in second year in secondry school.

Just joined last year looking for patches for PES6 on my pc, havn't posted much because people tend not to respond to requests.

Already got one thread closed on the online forum because it wasn't supposed to be there?

Looks like there's tons and tons of history here so I can't wait to get up to some kind of respectable post total!!

See ye around!!

CORK CITY TILL I DIE!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D

Name's Sarah, decided to join here when my man proxi started coming back here again, this forum is excellent! I think I've had a different profile here at some point... but never got around to posting. I have no idea what the account name or anything is now anyway.

I don't really know what to type so here's some random facts- I promise I don't talk in "txt spk" or any chavvy things like that. I actually have good grammar. I laugh at myself on a daily basis for all the wrong reasons. I get very hyper after a can of red bull. I can have 6 hour long gaming sessions, weekly. In fact, I spend tooooo much time on the net and consoles.

Been a FIFA fan for a few years now, starting when I got FIFA 98 on Psone. Play FIFA 08 on PS3 and PSP a helluva lot these days. Only recently have I been getting into Pro Evo when my man got 2008 for PS3.

Anyway, I hate introducing myself. So ja, that's it.

Last edited:
I dont belive you, a woman on here get out

I feel like some boy at bording school that hasnt seen a girl in ages

A girl who likes gaming, proxi has done alright for himself there.

Welcome to the forums :))

oh yer Tim your right,

ladies have I told you I look like one from blazin squad (now i just wait for them to come flocking in)

^Noooo Blazin squad were a bunch of chav wannabes!!!

Thanks for the welcomes, am I the only lady here then?!

My missus joined a couple of months ago, she is the official first Evo-Webber's WAG. :thumbup: Although she doesn't post, a forum exclusively full of big hairy men can be intimidating I imagine. She just marks the Caption Competition with me to add a broader humour range (although saying that, from seeing who she picks, I do the funny range and she does the unfunny range).

We could get a club going here, all Evo-Web's missuses talking to eachother and making the blokes feel important...

Last edited:
What you said Tim7, I sorta guessed that cause he hasn't seen me. Though I was a bit worried for a second that proxi had put a pic of me on here or something! :LOL:

So really I'm the only lady who'll post? Aww, I thought more lasses were into Footy games, they're awesome. I was hoping to play some online!

Thanks again guys for making me feel welcome. ^_^

I am trying to convince the missus to post as I type but it's not going well. In fairness she'd probably only talk about music and her tastes will be so far away from everybody else's she'd be talking to herself...

Just thought id pop in and say hello!
Im a regular player and was wondering if any pes leagues are here to join?

Hello, everybody. The username's NorthStarLion, but you can call me the NSL, or by my real first name, Sy. I'm from the Colours-of-Football forum, and I know a few from there (aRip comes to mind). I came here originally to learn how to make fonts in PES format, after looking at the great work guys like Marco_76ers and and others brought to the table. I'm also a fan of the PES Edit blog, even though I haven't signed up there yet.

I'm 21, and I hail from Jersey City, NJ, USA. I'm an avid sports fan, and I play both PES and FIFA, so I'm not exactly biased towards one product. I hope to stick around often here, I like what I see. Later, fellas!

Hello, everybody. The username's NorthStarLion, but you can call me the NSL, or by my real first name, Sy. I'm from the Colours-of-Football forum, and I know a few from there (aRip comes to mind). I came here originally to learn how to make fonts in PES format, after looking at the great work guys like Marco_76ers and and others brought to the table. I'm also a fan of the PES Edit blog, even though I haven't signed up there yet.

I'm 21, and I hail from Jersey City, NJ, USA. I'm an avid sports fan, and I play both PES and FIFA, so I'm not exactly biased towards one product. I hope to stick around often here, I like what I see. Later, fellas!

Welcome!

Probably won't see you around alot as I don't go near the pes editing etc

But if you ever find yourself wandering by the chatbox again say hello :))

Hello Brothers ...
Iam Very happy to join this great site ... It's really honour for me :)
-----
AS my nick name says ... Iam crazy about England and I love her very much and wish to play for her national team someday although Iam not English or have not the British nationality .. But Iam sure I will make it someday ,,, Just give me achance
cheers for everyone

Back
Top Bottom