• We have a zero tolerance towards piracy. Crack talk will get your asses banned instantly. Don't do it.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Evo-Web vs PES FAN

E

El Diego

Which is better and why?

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

:: JJ ::

Re: Are you happy with the size of your penis?

Wankabreakz hits all-time low shocker.

J

Wankabreakz said he's got a 12 incher, surely that's a grammatical mistake and he meant "12 inch ruler"!

J

Ahh shut up and have a wank.

E

El Diego

Ahh shut up and have a wank.
Oooooooooooooooh. I just did it thinking of Peter Crouch and your funny-looking chink avatar (which you probably think is really clever, funny and ironic. Are you a student by any chance that enjoys carrying traffic cones home after the pub?) Ooof!

Do you like women JJ?

Ad16

Premiership
13 November 2006
I can only assume you are a complete idiot after witnessing the development of this stupid thread Diego. :)

Stan

Allez les Lionceaux !!!
12 September 2002
PESFAN by a mile because although i'm member i never post...

J

Oooooooooooooooh. I just did it thinking of Peter Crouch and your funny-looking chink avatar (which you probably think is really clever, funny and ironic. Are you a student by any chance that enjoys carrying traffic cones home after the pub?) Ooof!

Do you like women JJ?
I do like women and for the record I actually have a g/f, and before you ask she's not fucking blind either. Unlike you, who will go blind if you don't stop wanking! ;)

P.S. I used to do worse than carry traffic cones home during my student days. But I shall not elaborate any further, my street-cred would be on the line.

gerd

Retired Footballer
8 January 2002
Over the moon
KRC Genk, Spurs
Jack, i noticed now...no of course i'm not happy with the size of my penis...who is ????
Sometimes i wish i wouldn't have one...then you can concentrate on the really important things in life.

J

Before the penis title, I'm sure this thread was about whether the UK should of joined the US in Iraq. Am I imagining this people?
Yes you're imagining it. Though we'd all be worried if your imagination was as vivid as El Diego's! :lol:

Top Bottom