Evo-Web vs PES FAN

E

El Diego

Which is better and why?

Discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Are you happy with the size of your penis?

Wankabreakz hits all-time low shocker.

Wankabreakz said he's got a 12 incher, surely that's a grammatical mistake and he meant "12 inch ruler"!

Ahh shut up and have a wank.

Ahh shut up and have a wank.

Oooooooooooooooh. I just did it thinking of Peter Crouch and your funny-looking chink avatar (which you probably think is really clever, funny and ironic. Are you a student by any chance that enjoys carrying traffic cones home after the pub?) Ooof!

Do you like women JJ?

I can only assume you are a complete idiot after witnessing the development of this stupid thread Diego. :)

PESFAN by a mile because although i'm member i never post...

Oooooooooooooooh. I just did it thinking of Peter Crouch and your funny-looking chink avatar (which you probably think is really clever, funny and ironic. Are you a student by any chance that enjoys carrying traffic cones home after the pub?) Ooof!

Do you like women JJ?
I do like women and for the record I actually have a g/f, and before you ask she's not fucking blind either. Unlike you, who will go blind if you don't stop wanking! ;)

P.S. I used to do worse than carry traffic cones home during my student days. But I shall not elaborate any further, my street-cred would be on the line.

Jack, i noticed now...no of course i'm not happy with the size of my penis...who is ????
Sometimes i wish i wouldn't have one...then you can concentrate on the really important things in life.

Before the penis title, I'm sure this thread was about whether the UK should of joined the US in Iraq. Am I imagining this people?
Yes you're imagining it. Though we'd all be worried if your imagination was as vivid as El Diego's! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom