Evo-Web Xbox Live League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following last years complete LIVE balls up I aint doing anything with it this year until I hear about how it plays

CWright said:
Following last years complete LIVE balls up I aint doing anything with it this year until I hear about how it plays

Ive played 3 games, all away, and it appears to be so much better BUT there is still a bit of lag. But xbox live leagues will be loads better, and easier so manage

whitey said:
Ive played 3 games, all away, and it appears to be so much better BUT there is still a bit of lag. But xbox live leagues will be loads better, and easier so manage

Easier to manage how? Are there options on Live that allow you to do this, ala XSN / Links?

*hasn't got PES5 on Xbox yet*

I don't see how they'll be any easier to manage, there's no option to create your own league and the Xbox version doesn't even have the lobby that PS2 (and PC it seems) does.

It'll still need to be worked out 'by hand'. How many Xbox Live users have PES5 then?

Myself
Wrighty
Holio
Kevano
Antiz
Whitey

I know you enquired about it Nick but not sure if you actually have it ;).

I have it, and i'll gladly help run the league if any help is needed (i ran my own league for PES4, PES Elite, so i know what its all about ;)).

Anyone?

I'm up for a wee league, post in here if you're interested. We could have enough for one division, maybe. :lol:

I'd be up for it, and had been bouncing the idea around with Wrighty and Dave. Instead of maybe a full blown league, we could have say 8 players in a Tourny style comp, 2 Groups of 4, top 2 go onto meet each other in the semi's, winners in the final, all taking place on one night, in a Monday Night Live special, tho it could be replicated weekly say, with different divisions or international teams etc.

Quite often a league falters due to people not being able to arrange matches between themselves, this way, 8 people have at least 3 games on it on a single night, lucky 4 get 4 games, and 2 people get 5. Its just my suggestion on it all, the only stipulation is that you MUST use a mic and headset, thus getting to know fellow EvoWebbers and hopefully expanding are little Live players on here.

What do you think? I was going to post about this in the Network Gaming area now the Golf Tourny has almost finished.

Sounds great, I think that format is ideal. I dunno how you worked the Links tourney but obviously someone would need to gather scores and post on here to let people know, or else how would we know who advances?

Yup, a bit of organisation is needed before we start it

Yep I like the tourney format, sounds really good.

It would mean everyone had to be on Live as well as on MSN so we can post scores and figure out who plays who next.

I don't know if there will be a need to be on MSN during the Tourny, as I said it's an single night event, so we have a draw with the names etc, then maybe we draw teams for each person, post the fixtures, then play them out on Live on a Monday night, every player being on each others Friends List.

Here we go folks Lets give it a try

Last edited:
ill definatley play that tourney! but err.. what do i do? should i add someone to msn or somthing?

mikeyt086 said:
ill definatley play that tourney! but err.. what do i do? should i add someone to msn or somthing?

Please click on the link in the post above and read thru it there, then it'll be a case of needing your Gamertag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom