Evo Web "YoungGuns" - FIFA09 Club Thread (PS3)

YoungGun_UK

20 TIMES!
12 July 2007
UK
Manchester United
Well it seems like the Revolution side is pretty much dead and buried it seems so I think I'll try to get a team going now, Im not sure why the last one died like that, we were doing fine up until a few blips which really ended it all.

I dont think I need to go over the rules as everyone should have a fair idea, no spats/blaming, pass and move is the game(with the odd greedy moments). I will be looking for the following...

1. I will be looking for a Assistant Manager who will probably be on at more "Primetimes" than me, Im hardly gonna get on at 9pm for example which is peak time so I'll want that to be considered.

2.I'll probably have a set time "everyday" for when we play, but this doesnt mean this is the ONLY time we play that day but the "offical" meet up time so we get this running smoothly.

3. I wont be making the club until I see there is enough interest for this, so just post your Name, ID, Positions and also a how often your on if you want the assistant role.

I'll add you to the list once you put your name forward

YoungGun_UK (Manager) CF, LW, Any

Re: YoungGun_UK's FIFA 09 BAP Team (PS3)

Perhaps 3rd times the charm.

tobi316 -> Midfield.

I'm on everyday except Sunday.

I'm in! FutureDaddyICE, like 2 play as a central midfielder. I'm not that interested in the ass role. Play almost everyday.

Anychance you might return Rad, Surely your missing this! ;))

Will do mate but im hoping this works out, im suprised we dont have 10 on every night let alone struggle to get a side together :SS

Re: YoungGun_UK's FIFA 09 BAP Thread (PS3)

i would have joined youngGun but going to give Jonneymendoza's club a try. Doesnt seem to be enough interested from this site anymore. Good luck.

Sorted, Well it seems this thread can be closed, we've all moved on from Leeds United(Revolutions) ;)) and can hopefully enjoy much success with our new club :LOL:

Last edited:

Anychance you might return Rad, Surely your missing this! ;))

I've hardly touched PES09's BAL mode - im waiting for the option files to come so i've not played it enough yet to get bored and want to get back into Fifa.

But now we have fallout, LBP, resistance2 and Smackdown 2009 to tempt me away

im still waiting for e-mail to sign in to jonneys forum. Maybe its coz im with AOL as ive had the same problem with wenb. Hopefully Jonney will get my message and invite me through Fifa.

I've hardly touched PES09's BAL mode - im waiting for the option files to come so i've not played it enough yet to get bored and want to get back into Fifa.

But now we have fallout, LBP, resistance2 and Smackdown 2009 to tempt me away

Rad, do you still have fifa09?

BUMP

Ive Decided to make my own team know named Evo Web "YoungGuns" :)), Hopefully by creating this thread I'll get some from here Interested and also will be using the simple scouting method EA have given us by trying bring in the right players who the game the "right way" So if interested put your names forward....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom