• Again: Talk about cracks or if a certain mod works on a cracked game and we will cut off your puny little pirate dicks.
  • Note for new users: Please keep your posts English or we will delete them. There's a "No English?" area in our Editing sub-forum for those who prefer writing in their native language.

Evoweb Gameplay Lab, FIFA 20 (Frostbite FIFAs?)

Jonesy

League 2
19 September 2015
I'm so late to the party but this thread is exactly what I've been looking for for a while. Didn't think I would find it on evoweb. Great stuff.

edit: in case anyone is looking, paul's mod has been working for a while on FIFA 21 and allows GP edits.
where is this mod for fifa 21 mate?

papinho81

Premiership
22 March 2017
Chaumont Switzerland
Olympique de Marseille
Soon... ;)

@tufkar84 is now in PES for a while. I'm going to keep working on his eSIM Mod.

I'm starting this week with gameplay tweaks in FIFA Editor. I'll keep you up.

PD: I hope @papinho81 @Anth James @manmachine to come back soon to FIFA 21 gameplay modding. :PRAY:
Don't hold your breath for too long. Unless a miracle happens (defensive teammates AI is back) it is not going to happen from my side.
I am a happy camper with fifa16.

Last edited:

Anth James

Premiership
22 September 2017
Soon... ;)

@tufkar84 is now in PES for a while. I'm going to keep working on his eSIM Mod.

I'm starting this week with gameplay tweaks in FIFA Editor. I'll keep you up.

PD: I hope @papinho81 @Anth James @manmachine to come back soon to FIFA 21 gameplay modding. :PRAY:
I was planning on it 100% and then I played the game and I saw 1v1 hadn't been improved (the major issue in my opinion that was not properly able to be fixed in the files for 20), plus the defensive AI was so bad and it just turned me right off. I'm similar to @papinho81 , I'm very happy with FIFA 16 for now.

Happy to try and help out with files, etc that I can remember and I might have a change of heart, but now for I can't really see it.

Top Bottom