Evoweb Gameplay Lab, FIFA 20 (Frostbite FIFAs?)

I'm so late to the party but this thread is exactly what I've been looking for for a while. Didn't think I would find it on evoweb. Great stuff.

edit: in case anyone is looking, paul's mod has been working for a while on FIFA 21 and allows GP edits.
where is this mod for fifa 21 mate?

Soon... ;)

@tufkar84 is now in PES for a while. I'm going to keep working on his eSIM Mod.

I'm starting this week with gameplay tweaks in FIFA Editor. I'll keep you up.

PD: I hope @papinho81 @Anth James @manmachine to come back soon to FIFA 21 gameplay modding. :PRAY:

Don't hold your breath for too long. Unless a miracle happens (defensive teammates AI is back) it is not going to happen from my side.
I am a happy camper with fifa16.

Last edited:
Soon... ;)

@tufkar84 is now in PES for a while. I'm going to keep working on his eSIM Mod.

I'm starting this week with gameplay tweaks in FIFA Editor. I'll keep you up.

PD: I hope @papinho81 @Anth James @manmachine to come back soon to FIFA 21 gameplay modding. :PRAY:
I was planning on it 100% and then I played the game and I saw 1v1 hadn't been improved (the major issue in my opinion that was not properly able to be fixed in the files for 20), plus the defensive AI was so bad and it just turned me right off. I'm similar to @papinho81 , I'm very happy with FIFA 16 for now.

Happy to try and help out with files, etc that I can remember and I might have a change of heart, but now for I can't really see it.

Now available the new CAMREAL 1.0. Try it! (link on YT)

This friday eSIM 0.5 is going to be released :APPLAUD:
Nice, where's the link to Camreal mod? Don't see it on YT :)
Also, how to install? Since Frosty manager doesn't work for fifa 21, only fifa 20?

Thanks for the help!

Edit: found the camreal link, but how to install?

Nice, where's the link to Camreal mod? Don't see it on YT :)
Also, how to install? Since Frosty manager doesn't work for fifa 21, only fifa 20?

Thanks for the help!

Edit: found the camreal link, but how to install?
Where did you find the link mate i couldn't see it? Thought he said released Friday

First run steam before launching the game in the mod program
This should work though with latest version
Do you mean with origin? As thats where i have the game, tried running it through that first though then launch through mod manager, imported both camera and turf mod but none are showing

Do you mean with origin? As thats where i have the game, tried running it through that first though then launch through mod manager, imported both camera and turf mod but none are showing
If you have origin, first run Origin
Try running as admin also because I remember sometimes it doesn’t launch from the very first start
Then launch fifa 21 via the Frosty Mod Manager
It takes a while before the game finally starts the first time

deffo not working for me cos i put the turf mod in too and looks same, how do you know the camera mod is working? do you change camera in custom settings? what will show different so i know its working?

deffo not working for me cos i put the turf mod in too and looks same, how do you know the camera mod is working? do you change camera in custom settings? what will show different so i know its working?
I only have camreal mod for fifa 21 since its the only thing thats released yet
In game during a match, go to broadcast cam settings, sometimes the horizon line is under ground level, so thats how to see it works, then change the values so you have nice broadcast camera
You need to tweak those settings in every stadium you play a game in but the game will remember it the next time you play

I only have camreal mod for fifa 21 since its the only thing thats released yet
In game during a match, go to broadcast cam settings, sometimes the horizon line is under ground level, so thats how to see it works, then change the values so you have nice broadcast camera
You need to tweak those settings in every stadium you play a game in but the game will remember it the next time you play
ive just realised its working, ive switched to old trafford i was playing as leeds in default stadium, changed to old trafford and can see the booby charlton (wanker) stand letters as if im behind them. only realized when i changed the settings to default rather than custom.

I never played FIFA 21 but I played FIFA and PES for sooo long time.
My comments watching the videos

PROS
Good flow of the game
Good pace of the game
Players seems more "natural" on the field
Fantastic camera and realistic visuals
Good compactness

CONS
Sometimes the CPU seems to use high passes even when not necessary.
CPU AI aggressivness (big one). Do they actually challenge the ball ? (I don't play the game so I ask)

cheers

Back
Top Bottom