EvoWeb Revolution - PS3 FIFA BAP Thread

i won't come back to BAP Online! there's too many people who play crap.... especially Young - always picks RS or LS and shoots terrible, Fremm - who plays bad - too many red cards! Tobi - is sometimes all right but sometimes he can be crap!

sorry guys for having ago.... yeah i know i'm not the number one myself and yeah sometimes i like to hog the ball a bit..... but i play as a team!

but the one guy i really can't stand to play with is mgemrl - he told everyone to clear the ball out of the defence when we get it! now to me the phase 'clear the ball' means hitting the circle button to blast it out of defence but to him its to pass it out to the midfield! this isn't what clear the ball out of the defence when we get it!

and the captain of the team (who ever it is) needs to use the D-PAD to call for offside and make counter attacks work! trust me it makes a difference!

and one more person i really can't stand is Scorp1o..... totally shit

and again i like to end this as i started this message

I WON'T COME BACK - especially playing on this team - non of you can play like a team! so from now on all i'll do is play 1 vs 1 rank matches since i can control the team, and play like a team!

What a childish, rude and insulting post. Is there any need to insult people like that?

Bye bye, with that attitude you wouldn't be wanted anyway.

To be honest, you might end up getting a warning/banning from here too for directly insulting other members.

Lads - If there are any comebacks and this starts to degenerate into a slagging match, please ignore whoever is having a rant otherwise this thread will end up getting closed like the other one.

People will at times get frustrated with others while playing the game but FFS, grow up and go about sorting it out in an adult way.

As Rad stated, the other night was a pleasure playing with most you guys and we played as a team very well.

So can we put a stop to all this now?!

Sorry for slagging you lot of.....

i shouldn't have said what i said!
i should have gone to the managers and see what they would have said or told me to do!

so i'm sorry if i made you seem like a bad player! didn't mean that in anyway!

so because i did what i did.... i appriacate it if you don't want me back! Sorry again

Sorry for slagging you lot of.....

i shouldn't have said what i said!
i should have gone to the managers and see what they would have said or told me to do!

so i'm sorry if i made you seem like a bad player! didn't mean that in anyway!

so because i did what i did.... i appriacate it if you don't want me back! Sorry again
i doubt u will get a 2nd chance because u and everyone else knows what happened last time some player started talking like that to another team member. you should of learned from that. you shot yourself in the foot im afraid and yes hope someone deletes those posts as any newcomer would be put off by joining this great club

yes i have shot myself in the foot and i hope people would join this amazing club still! coz i had some good times with people who played like a team but yesterday some people weren't.

:LOL: You've deleted me of your PSN! :(( I dont get why people stay quite and then have one big flip out! And you named 90% of the team as crap and expect things to be rosy after. I hope we can get back to the footie again lads, were turning into England its a bloody circus! :LMAO:

Oh yeah... me too! Ah well, shame.

Some GREAT teamwork tonight with me, Lawz and SJP. SJP also scored a couple of brilliant goals! There were a couple of goals I wasn't sure if it was me or Lawz who scored as we were both in the box. But still, really good games.

The first game was really laggy Brun. I'm not blaming that for the 1st goal I gave away in the 1st game though. The guy just read my pass.

Last game (I played) we won when down to 10 men (sorry about that aswell as I took the fucker right out). Not sure if going down to 10 makes that much of a difference though. At least it didn't in that game.

I thought the side that played as Bayern were pretty good. They played some nice footy and their 2nd goal was a cracking move and finish.

I probably won't be on until Friday night now chaps so hopefully catch up with a few of you then.

hey.
im looking for a fifa 09 club and for some reason i ended up here on this site. bit of background story then i suppose :)
i played with LAWze and jamie whall in this be a pro team for fifa 08 for a while, but soonj it died down and the team parted ways.
fifa 09 came out and i joined a fifa club full of part timers who playe dfor fun, which is what i believe the game should be about.
ironically looking back we versed your very team, although i am too modest to reveal the score. i typed in evo web into google and this is how i came to be in this position now.

i used to play as a secondary striker on fifa 08 but the face pace of 09 has led me to take up a position on the right wing. a traditional winger who hugs the touchline with great affection. i can cross, finish and beat a man.
although as everyone does, i have flaws, i do have the occasional idiotic moment and get sent off for a petty two footed challenge, and i have been known to have on the ball for a second too long on occasion.

so heres to the hope of acceptance :)

Just for the record I have officially left the team - the game's bugs and exploits and problems online have been ruining the fun ive had in BAP 10vs10. And offline the game is a joke - I've paid full price for fifa 08.5.

I might pick it back up if they patch the problems they've added into the game but for now you are down to 1 manager.

Last edited:
Aww Rad, that's a shame. I can understand though, I hope they do patch it ASAP. I will be on this tonight by the way, I didn't get chance last night but up for some later! :)

Just for the record I have officially left the team - the game's bugs and exploits and problems online have been ruining the fun ive had in BAP 10vs10. And offline the game is a joke - I've paid full price for fifa 08.5.

I might pick it back up if they patch the problems they've added into the game but for now you are down to 1 manager.

Cant argue with you if thats how you feel but I cant get how you think its 08.5 (which was a good game anyway) when they have added so much to the gameplay and modes and move to PES which is 08.5 (which is probably the worst in the series) but again if thats what you prefer then good luck.

I spent 99% of my time last year in manager mode and its the same mode this year with updated rosters. Everything else they had on the disc i barely touched - BAP offline is alright but its so buggy and random i just can't play it. BAP online was worth keeping the game for but the amount of bugs, lock ups, disconnections and quitters being awarded the win annoyed me too much.

I played fifa 08 last year like mad and fifa 09 doesn't feel like a huge step up, it feels like lots of tiny steps. So i picked up PES09 as i hadn't played a pes game since PES6 so all those tiny steps they've done would seem more like a big step to me.

Next year i'll return to fifa as they're improving the manager mode but i'll want to have a look at the new pes engine first

I'll have a look at the BAP Clubs tonight and make sure the relevant people are in. Virgin still haven't sorted our internet (getting less than half a meg last night) so I can't really play anything online at the moment of an evening :((

You should demand a free internet for the period that it isn't working properley.

They've compensated me with two months worth of free internet but I want to see what Head Office say because they're not providing the service I'm paying for, so I'm possibly in my rights to cancel the contract and get Sky Broadband instead.

Once you mention Sky they'll do everything to please you...not like that.

Lets get this back up and running lads, We've had a bit of a Newcastle turmoil over the last week with people leaving and Rad walking away Keegan esque :LOL: Do we need a new Manager to team up with Daz? Also we need to find out who IS in the squad and who ISNT since I think a lot of lost interest in it now.

I've left to play with another bunch of lads off a different forum.
I was going online to an empty dressing room all the time!

I will keep an eye on here to see how it's going and hopefully come back at some point. I might even setup another login so I can join 2 teams.

I've left to play with another bunch of lads off a different forum.
I was going online to an empty dressing room all the time!

I will keep an eye on here to see how it's going and hopefully come back at some point. I might even setup another login so I can join 2 teams.

we didn't get any tranfer fee, or has it done by Bosman ?

sad to lose you, but have fun in your new team !

we didn't get any tranfer fee, or has it done by Bosman ?

sad to lose you, but have fun in your new team !

It's on a loan basis. Seriously, I will come back in a while. I'm playing with them as some of my "real life" mates are in the same squad.
I know they will move on to the next game (ie. COD5) when it's out so hopefully once you guys are playing more often (and the boss fixes his net connection), I can come back.

Well it looks like this has truly died with you lot :(( I may have to move on, this mode is just to good to miss out on, Its a shame as we showed a lot of promise early on.

When and if the game gets patched then it will be more enjoyable and the games will be more even.

To be honest it's just not attractive to me right now. So many people fucking about when I last attempted a game, plus the whole dressing room thing could be a bit better, how about a message saying "players currently in game" and even some match details for those who arrive and don't know whether folk are around and playing. I might not want to add all the team members on PSN, and it wouldn't take much coding surely. "Evo Web FC are currently playing Hawking's Laboratory Rats"

Like tobi says, a patch might make it all worthwhile. Same for the 1 vs 1, I've steered clear since encountering a couple of all-star players one after the other. Will only play folks on my PSN list.

Just feel that the Evo Web team idea was a good one, we were all understandly excited, but it was too soon.

Back
Top Bottom