Evowebbers Online Community

jaykayzer

Conference
31 January 2006
Welcome to the Evowebbers PES 2010 PC Online Community - a community for real PES enthusiasts.

I've set this up in an attempt to gather together a group of likeminded players who are looking for a more satisfying online gaming experience.

I'm tired of playing Quick Matches against Barcelona, Real Madrid and Inter Milan 95% of the time, against people who show no sign of being friendly, sportsmanlike or good humoured. To me it seems like a sterile and boring way to play the game.

This community is administrated by me, and as such is not officially affiliated to Evo-Web, or any other website directly.

The group is aimed at players who:
  1. have a decent internet connection (open the recommended ports if you're having problems)
  2. Are interested in playing good-spirited, friendly matches and competitions
  3. Are not just interested in playing as Barca/Inter/Real
So come and join us -

Community Name: Evowebbers
Password: offside

Everyone is free to join, but if you do any of the following I will remove you:
  • Rage quit
  • Use abusive language in chat
  • Repeatedly use Barca/Real/Inter
  • Anything else unsportsmanlike
*NEW* Due to the limitations on community size in PES2010(32 members it seems), it will be necessary to remove inactive members from time to time to facilitate the addition of new members who actually have the time/inclination to play. If you are removed, you are very welcome to rejoin at a later date if you think you will be able to participate.

See you on there. If interest picks up, we will look into organising some competitions.

This Community was started as a result of a conversation in another thread, but I've started this new thread to make it more obvious, and hopefully boost interest. We've only got a small number of members so far, so we'll need a lot more to guarantee a decent level of activity.

If you've any suggestions or feedback about this Community idea, please reply and let me know.

Last edited:
I'll join. We should use x-fire to easily see when people are online to communicate and arrange matches.
Yes, that makes sense. A lot of people (myself included) may be online a lot, but not necessarily logged into the PES Community mode.

So if people want to post their xfire names here - do, and we can see how it goes. I don't use it much, so I'll check what my name is on it later. . .

I'm in :),i did try and arrange to do something like this a few weeks ago but got hardly any replies so i made my own with a few mates,but will join this one and get my mates in too ,we all play good ,fair football and could do with a few others to play against :)

My xfire name is Daftman.

I'm in :),i did try and arrange to do something like this a few weeks ago but got hardly any replies so i made my own with a few mates,but will join this one and get my mates in too ,we all play good ,fair football and could do with a few others to play against :)

My xfire name is Daftman.

Good stuff Daftman - it was your thread that got me thinking about this in the first place. Hopefully we can get a good group together.

My xfire name is Jusk.

Last edited:
First Evowebber Community games have taken place tonight! We've 12 members now - but we need more, so join up.

Yeah, I joined yesterday afternoon -no one was logged in...

Later I visited community again and joined a 2 vs 2 match (valencia - arsenal). was a good game - won 4:0 (with palancas7 - I guess) hehe... :D

I think the community is a good idea.
joined many friendly games in lobby but a lot of players even choose barca, inter & real in those games - it's annoying.

btw my pes2010-nick is rawkus (Intel-User - will add this to commentary !!)

l@@king forward for a lot of good and interesting games !!!

Last edited:
sorry i don't use x-fire - what's it about ??

It's freely downloadable software that lets you add 'friends' so you can see who's online, who's in-game, etc, and chat.

It's useful for this community - as we can't expect people to just log on and wait around in the PES lobby - it's too hit and miss. But, for example last night, I logged into x-fire, and because others I had added as x-fire friends could see I was online, and playing PES, within minutes there were 4 or 5 of us logged into the community setting up games.

It's early days for this, but hopefully the numbers will continue to grow!

Hmm i've installed xfire only for the Evo Web Community, but when i want to register there is everytime an unknown error occurred :/

Someone any idea what to do?

Edit: I've got it :) Add me:) moepes90

Last edited:
It's freely downloadable software that lets you add 'friends' so you can see who's online, who's in-game, etc, and chat.

It's useful for this community - as we can't expect people to just log on and wait around in the PES lobby - it's too hit and miss. But, for example last night, I logged into x-fire, and because others I had added as x-fire friends could see I was online, and playing PES, within minutes there were 4 or 5 of us logged into the community setting up games.

It's early days for this, but hopefully the numbers will continue to grow!

ahh, i see... :-)
I will install that tool today after work !!

When I registered, I got a Konami ID and a Game ID then it started suggesting that I pay something, I must be wrong.

What's the general process like?

When I registered, I got a Konami ID and a Game ID then it started suggesting that I pay something, I must be wrong.

What's the general process like?

No, you should just need to get the Konami ID, the Game ID, and then log in. Not sure where you're seeing the pay thing.. :THINK:

Hmm i've installed xfire only for the Evo Web Community, but when i want to register there is everytime an unknown error occurred :/

Someone any idea what to do?

I've got the same problem - how did you solve that ???

EDIt: problem solved.. :D

x-fire = rawkus0815

Last edited:
very bad i'll not join .... why do u force people to play teams u don't like to play against ...me my self i play inter since 1996 and i realy don't know how to play with any other team .... good luck in uor group and have fun

very bad i'll not join .... why do u force people to play teams u don't like to play against ...me my self i play inter since 1996 and i realy don't know how to play with any other team .... good luck in uor group and have fun

:YAWN:
I'm not forcing anyone to do anything...

:BYE:

:COAT:

Back
Top Bottom