Evowebbers Online Community

30 members max?....thats crap. I've never played a game cos when i get online, the community members online is.......0

30 members max?....thats crap. I've never played a game cos when i get online, the community members online is.......0

Yeah, it's not ideal, but if we can weed out the inactive/disinterested guys, and get new people in it will increase the liklihood of finding someone online at the same time to play with.

There have been around 65 games played in the community so far, so it's not a complete waste of time! So keep logging on to xfire.

I really want to get the league system rolling, so people have more of an incentive to log in and play. We can still have random friendlies of course, but it'd be nice to have a competition running too.

Please don't remove me - i am going to play more in the next days after finishing my relocation and fixing some minor issues in my new home !!

thx !!

btw. it's a shame that members of communities are limited...

Please don't remove me - i am going to play more in the next days after finishing my relocation and fixing some minor issues in my new home !!

thx !!

btw. it's a shame that members of communities are limited...

Don't worry - nobody active on the forum will be removed.

We've got a list of everyone who is 'active' now (thanks Moepes :COOL:), so inactive members will be removed when I get a chance.

I will update the first post here to include the 'inactivity' rule.

Hi guys,

Also I've waited for new kitserver and mine PES was kind of ****ed up.
But since yesterday it's running smooth so finally I can enjoy the game and play online again.

Greetz

We've currently got 32 members, so I'm guessing that's the limit. It's a bit of a nightmare trying to link everyone's community name to their xfire and forum names, but I'll try clear out some inactive people tomorrow to make room for anyone else who wants to join!

There's two mates of mine in the community that are not yet members here (Lew & Cillblinton),but we do play most nights and always check the community when we log in (we dont always play in there though as we like our 2v2 matches),so please dont remove them ,i will get them to sign up to evoweb when i next chat with them.:)

Yeah!!!! Daft is right ( for once ).... please dont kick me, me and daft and skat are many times on.... as a matter of fact, i am goin online right now.

Daft, Skat and me are mostly at night online... hope to see some1 soon!!!

I can't wait to get started, I fixed up my computer, and now I'm re-installing everything, including Pro and X-fire..

This league sounds something special.

Daft/Cill/Lew, etc, don't worry, anyone who has played games will certainly not be removed. To be honest, having an Evoweb account is the least important part, it's just a way of finding people for the group.

I think having an Evoweb account is the most important part lol. So you can post up times for everyone to meet up and log in when you can't see people on X-fire. I think unless your on X-fire all the time, then you should regularly check the Evoweb forum.

Also, if therez 32 members then i think ther might not be a limit... I heard ther was a 30 limit on communities for the PS3 version of Pes2010 but if we got 32 then that means there isn't a limit...I hope, Unless we get a new member posting that they can't sign up to the Community

Hm but find a time where everbody could join is a little bit difficult...

So you habe to post the time and the time-zone (i don't know if it is the right vocabulary in english)!

So you habe to post the time and the time-zone (i don't know if it is the right vocabulary in english)!

Yesterday I installed online kit-patch and pesedit-patch, after that I went online and checked evo-webbers community and also recognized 32 members.
It would be nice if there is no limit for pc-game !!!

btw I think we should at least try to arrange some exact times when members can meet in community (e.g. 19:00 cet)

Well we'll never get a time when everybody is on, but from what I've seen so far, times from, say, 19:00 GMT to 23:00 GMT are usually a good bet for those in Europe at least.

Regarding competitions - does anyone know exactly how it works? Can a league be carried out over multiple sessions/days, yes? I'm presuming you don't need to be all there at the same time (which would be logistically impossible :THINK: )

Regarding competitions - does anyone know exactly how it works? )

Jaykayzer, I started a competition in Community, (back at page 2), about 7 people were in competition last time I checked, but I think you can still join whenever.
Yes it can be played over a number of days and there is a league table.

Ok how it works:
>Say you meet up wid some guys off X-fire, and all login to competition together,
>It will say for example 4/10 members online in competition and the competition mode has its own separate chatroom to the Community chatroom.
>Then you have to click TO NEXT MATCH and you select an opponent out of the other 3 and it invites them to the match.
> So far, I have seen that it only lets you play 2 fixtures against each opponent, one Home/one Away, like real-life leagues and then I guess the competition ends there

Yes, the Competition is over when all the matches are played.
Everyone against everyone, home and away.
If, for some reason, you get disconnected you loose the match 3-0 (no way to erase that match).
There is the possibility to set the Championship: yellow cazrds, red cards, injuries.
If one of your player get a red is out next game (or depending how you setted the Championship)
I did one with some friends.

Edit: I was Online yesterday night and played with "palancas". It looks like that playing with me the speed of your game is slower, no lag anyway. Non changes for me, same speed and I don't see my opponent that goes slower.
I play at low definition, no patches, no kitserver. Palancas told me that if I set v-sync on maybe will be better. I will try.
In case you find difficulties playing me tell me, no problems.
I wish I can play slower ;)

EDIT 2: it looks like that, after the advise of "palanca" even my opponents can play well. Probably I will not be Online tonite.

Last edited:
Update:

I've removed some inactive guys who joined quite a while ago, so (if the limit is indeed 32) there should be some space if anyone else would like to join now.

:BYE:

PES-----X-fire
rqm-----rqm84 - Don't remember seeing him online.
niloos--niloos - Kinda disappeared. Was active when this started.
Moepes--moepes90 - Also disappeared, but posted recently saying he's back. :))
-BURNA--burnared - Coming back now. :))
rawkus--rawkus0815 - Started well. Haven't seen him in quite a while.
ijsmannetje--iceeman38 - Also hasn't been on in a while.
Daftman-daftman - The most active member along with his friend CillBlinton. (Lew also comes on sometimes with them)
rzr7-------- Don't know who he is. :CONFUSE:
mosulik------ Same
Raven-----Same
IX------hakim09 - We played once with him recently and.... I don't think he'll be playing online again LOL. He was playing from Malaysia. Super lagfest.
Musy----musy9999 - Played a lot when this started. Now disappeared. As he posted here, he'll be coming back.
sed-----sedan2142 - Sometimes I see him online on xfire, but alwaying something else.
Blaze---darksergecod2 - same
wesuperstart2010-no x-fire - Is online often, but never in the community.
ThePriestSeto--thepriestseto - plays more in another community and in general online. I don't think he has a single match here. :(
mrmatthew--mrmatthew - Played a few time when it started, but disappeared soon after.
pizza-calzone-- mbembe - same. Coming back according to his post.
Tengad--Dont know who he is.
JOLLY---Same.
moje1911---Same.
gram_online ---Same.
marcap--capmar - Played him recently.
jusk--juskqi - Hates 2v2. :P
I have zoffie on x-fire (doesnt come online), but I don't know what his name is in the game. So he's probably one of those that I haven't seen online.

Last edited:
I did 3/4 matches yesterday and according to my opponents they had not the "slow" effect (even if they always said that when playing slow they had more time to think!).
But it looks like is going worst for me. I still have the same speed but the game it is not fluid as it use to be.
To Daftman: I dont see any difference to my opponent speed

keep testing ;)

Thanks palancas - that fills in some of the blanks for me. .

(and I don't hate 2v2! But it does seem to cause some strange errors for me . . .)

Who's Essevee?
He's online in the community, but not replying. I don't think I have him on X-fire.

edit: nevermind. He'll post here soon.

Last edited:
I joined (gram_online) but there was no one to play against, so I haven't been back.

Online has been really laggy for me recently though, so I'm not getting much enjoyment out of it anyway. Best to take me off if you haven't already.

Cheers

I haven't been enjoying it much lately but it's been late when i have been playing and most of the time i have been a bit intoxicated so i got beat :P

Back
Top Bottom