Evowebbers Online Community

I have to do some training-sessions in the next days.
Pes2010 with Patch 1.03 is totally different as it was before...
Right now I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing - first I thought my gamepad was broken or at least didn't work properly... ;)

See you in the next days !!

Pes2010 with Patch 1.03 is totally different as it was before...
Hehe, I disagree. But that's been discussed at length elsewhere :) Nevertheless, hope to see you on for a few games soon.

We had 6 guys on last night, and had some good games. There have been around 90 community matches played up to this point.

Right, i've finally got X-fire working i think (i had to run it in XP compatibility)

Me and my mate will be on tonight after 8pm and we'll be looking for 2v2's. I'll keep me eye out for anyone else.

20:30 logged in like most of the time no one there :(
20:35 broichinho logged in
played a game with broichinho

21:00 alone again

Last edited:
Wow your patient... The rest of us use X-fire ;)
Doesn't seem like your using it.

And also, the time that BURNA posted was GMT, it is 21:00 where you are but 20:00 GMT in UK so he should be on now... (in X-fire though)

i was playing the league in community something weird happend

i was playing Essevee he kicked me the whole game long tackled etc but the ref never whistle!!! how comes??? some say its about lag or bad connection can someone explain to me never happend before and i played about 300+ games!!!also after the game he disappaered and logged off all he was do was laughing can someone tell me there is some kind of trick to tackle and kick all players without getting booked or whistle????

Last edited:

i was playing Essevee he kicked me the whole game long tackled etc but the ref never whistle!!! how comes??? some say its about lag or bad connection can someone explain to me never happend before and i played about 300+ games!!!also after the game he disappaered and logged off all he was do was laughing can someone tell me there is some kind of trick to tackle and kick all players without getting booked or whistle????

There is no such trick. Maybe Essevee just employs Darren Fletcher-esque tactics and manages to consistantly foul without getting booked ;)

Anyway, regardless of this one strange game - please, all members remember to play nice. I would guess this case was just a lenient referee coupled with a tough-tackling player - but just remember, sportsmanship is expected at all times.

You need to start using x-fire.
You're playing online on PES right now as I can see, but there's no way to talk to you. No way to see if you're online without being lucky.

The others have already mentioned this, but you don't seem to care and keep complaining about being alone. :P

Last edited:

maybe cause i played the ball :BYE:

Hi, am i too late to sign up for this? And if not whats the quickest and easyiest way to meet and get some games in?

I apologise for sounding like a noob, but xfire, hows it work? When someone logs in you just click on em and ask em for a game? I was a member of pesladder for a long time where theres a chatroom where everyone used to meet up for games, before konami killed it with pes 2007. or is there some chat room some where?

I apologise for sounding like a noob, but xfire, hows it work? When someone logs in you just click on em and ask em for a game? I was a member of pesladder for a long time where theres a chatroom where everyone used to meet up for games, before konami killed it with pes 2007. or is there some chat room some where?

If you're logged in to xfire, you can click on any other logged in person to send them an instant message. Xfire is also useful because you can see what games others are currently playing (if any), so you'll know if they are already playing PES.

It's not an ideal setup, but it seems to work well enough!

We need to increase our number of active members, to make us the largest PC online PES2010 community :SMUG: Our numbers are slowly increasing which is good.

If anyone has time... (I don't coz of exams) I suggest going into the Match lobbies and announcing who wants to join a community for PES purists who don't like playing with just Real, Barca etc and just posting up the link to the forum thread http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=56454

Or if you play against a good player with good connection in lobbies or quick match, just invite them to the Community and to X-fire. It would be great if we could get like 50 members.

PS. Veteran, hope you found someone free to play against.
Peace out.

Is it too late to join this? Been having problems with my internet slowing down (0.10 Mb/s :RANT:). Its all sorted now so I can be on most evenings and weekends! My ingame and xfire name is gjf47

Cheers mate my internet is back up to 8Mb/s now so I should be on evenings after work most days for a few games. Fed up of every match being against Barca/Real so I havent been online much!

hmm please delete me, so another active member has space to join...

i don't find enough time to play:(

I'm sorry

hmm please delete me, so another active member has space to join...

i don't find enough time to play:(

I'm sorry

No problem Moepes - I'll delete you later. And you're welcome to come back if you find the time again :BYE:

Active members by matches played
palancas7 - 46
Daftman - 38
CillBlinton - 25
pizza_calzone - 11
Lew - 9
_Veteran_ - 9
Musy - 9
Jusk - 7
rawkus - 7
ijsmannetje - 7
.niloos. - 6
Essevee - 5
Blaze - 2
marcap - 1
-BURNA - 0
Moepes - 0
BBCPrink (who?) - 0
Pasquallo (who?) - 0
rzr7 - 0
mosulik - 0
Raven - 0
rqm - 0
ThePriestSeto - 0
Tengad - 0
wesuperstart2010 - 0
JOLLY - 0
moje1911 - 0
IX - 0
MuTu - 0

Come on people. What's the point in joining if you can't be bothered to play?

Back
Top Bottom