Evowebbers Online Community

Been trying to get in for 4 days but its still full :CRY:

Sorry, that's my fault. Been busy the last few evenings. Will try clear out a few AWOL guys very soon!

:OOOH:

Edit: Update - I've removed some guys with zero games played to make space. If any of the removed members actually want to play - just join again - it's nothing personal, just making space for active people!

Last edited:
Cheers mate signed in now! Had a good game against veteran earlier!

off-topic - is there a way to save formations for example if i choose Everton then i can quickly load the formation to save having to change it all before every match?

Cheers mate signed in now! Had a good game against veteran earlier!

off-topic - is there a way to save formations for example if i choose Everton then i can quickly load the formation to save having to change it all before every match?
You mean for online matches or totally ?

it just says 'no loadable data found' or something like that. how do i save it in the first place then?

Something else that you can do is to start a ML with your team and save it. You don't need to play any game. Once in the room you upload your ML team.
But when you or someone else create the room has to set for ALL the teams (not Club+National) but ALL

If you want to change formation, move players position, cards, sliders and so on you can do it on your ML, save and when you upload you get the changes you did.

I hope it was all clear, I am not English.

Even you go on with your ML Offline and your players get improved, Online you will always get the default stats.

Anyone playing much lately? I've been unable to play due to some problems associated with changing to Windows 7. . . my USB Dual-PS2 joypad convertor isn't supported apparently :/

Hi guys,
Finished exams yesterday, so I'm officially back! And I need my Pro evo fix :)
We need to liven the community up a bit.
Who can play on Saturday evening, 6PM GMT? Anyone who can just shout it out on the thread and we can have some 2v2 action, or a tournament.

Also, Jaykayzer, you shouldn't have switched to Windows 7, it is a flop, and all the issues it has makes me stick with the reliable Windows XP ;)

sorry dudes for being inactive lately.

Back on the community and hopefully there will be some games to play with the members :)

Hello mates,
I am an Admin of an Italian Forum and we organize Online Tournaments.
If anyone one of you would like to partecipate we will be very happy.
At the moment we got three different ones, inscriptions are still open:
- The Sudden Death Tournament only for Clubs teams (is a type of elimination tournament where the loser of each match is immediately eliminated)
- International Superstar Tournament (National Teams)
- Champions League

All the teams are chosen by the organization and we will have player/team by drawing.
Clubs team will not include the strongest ones.
A 2vs2 will take place too but not for now.

If you need more informations just ask.

Yeah, is jaykayzer still alive?

Haha, yes I'm still alive :P

Sorry I've not had any time for this at all lately, been busy. If anyone is still interested and would like to take over the 'administration' of the group, and try to organise competitions, or anything like that, reply or send me a PM.

Hello mates,
I am an Admin of an Italian Forum and we organize Online Tournaments.
If anyone one of you would like to partecipate we will be very happy.
At the moment we got three different ones, inscriptions are still open:
- The Sudden Death Tournament only for Clubs teams (is a type of elimination tournament where the loser of each match is immediately eliminated)
- Champions League

All the teams are chosen by the organization and we will have player/team by drawing.
Clubs team will not include the strongest ones.
A 2vs2 will take place too but not for now.

If you need more informations just ask.

How many people participate there normally?

Yes. I mean those that come in the forum asking for different things and then they see the Online section with tournaments, they inscribe themselves and when its the moment to play we found out that they don't have the original pes.
But in every forum with Online tournaments its quite normal, it always happen.
We, as all the other forum, in our Online part we have:
You must have the original game but nobody reads :)

Last call for our Tournaments, we would like to start during the week

;)

- Champions League

Inscriptions http://www.pesmania.it/forum/index.php?/forum/59-pesmania-online-tournaments/

Use the topic "per iscriversi"
(user name, ingame nick and X-Fire nick)

thanks

they inscribe themselves and when its the moment to play we found out that they don't have the original pes
People signing up and then finding they're unable to play because of their PES not being legit.. What a classic!! :SMUG:

SERIAL KEY :FAIL:

Hey guys,

I registered for this a couple of weeks ago now, and have seen the grand total of 1 player logged in, whom completely ignored my messages. Is anyone EVER logged in? I thought this was a great idea to get rid of the Barca/Madrid fools, and play some decent games, but nobody is online?

Back
Top Bottom