Sulph - 7
Stuart - 6
cfdh - 5
steevio - 3
Shadow - 3
ingmacl - 2
Jabber - 2
Super Mick - 1

Thats it folks, its all over for the season and our winner is the man from Scotland who we lovingly refer to as ClassicD. Let me know how you want your 40 quid mate

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for playing this season no matter whether you dipped in for one week or stuck it through to the bitter end.

Predicts will be back when the football returns in August, it seems so far away now but I am sure it will fly by.

Congrats ClassicD. I'll be after your title next season as I only really started in late March and got 40 points.:D Enjoy the 40 quid - although you'll probably be spending it on WE9/PES5!

Thanks boys, I'll be spending my money on 500 ham sandwiches from the burger van down the end of the road, if you want one just drop me a PM.

Well done lad, cant believe I missed out by a point on Chmaps League Predicts to Swilly, if only I hadnt forgot about so many midweek predicts I might of made it. ;)

Congratulations ClassicD, I have finished in the 9th or 10th place in draw with ainslm; a good journal.

If it's possible CWright, maybe you can do a sum of points of all the seasons played of EWP.

Greetings. ;)

Glavisted said:
If it's possible CWright, maybe you can do a sum of points of all the seasons played of EWP.

I will see what I can do but I may only have last seasons Predicts on the site, when the forums moved we had to lose a fair bit of stuff.

Congrats to ClassicD, well done....
this is my 2nd season, last season I got 80+ pts, this time 144 pts....
so not bad...
hopefully next season I can go one place higher :)

CWright said:
I will see what I can do but I may only have last seasons Predicts on the site, when the forums moved we had to lose a fair bit of stuff.
Terrific CWright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom