• Forum posts by new members will need to be verified manually first before showing up. Please don't spam as this won't accelerate the whole process and be patient!

Exclusive! Sneak Preview of Man Uniteds New Kit

aaarrrggh

League 2
20 March 2005
Don't ask me how I got this because I'd have to kill you, but here is an early look at Manchester United's new kit:

T

The Original Spikester

:lol:

What a shame, no European footy for Man U, oh dear what a pity, never mind :D

IceMan_Bergkamp

Total Football
9 December 2002
London, Toronto
Arsenal
The Oxo brand is pleased to announce a new 3 year £500,000 shirt sponsorship
with Manchester United.
Both Manchester Utd and Oxo are well known brands and Oxo currently has terrific
success with the following range of products:

* Chicken Stock
* Beef Stock
* Vegetable Stock

The new partnership with Manchester Utd for shirt sponsorship means thats Oxo
can proudly exploit this link up by adding the following:

* LAUGHING STOCK

to their impressive product line up.

joostebrood

Premiership
4 March 2002
ok Pelintra, at first you think it's disrespectful, then you see others laugh at it and it's great all of a sudden!! You've proved to me right this moment that you don't have an opinion yourself and I even doubt you being a fan of Benfica.

A

Alucard

joostebrood said:
ok Pelintra, at first you think it's disrespectful, then you see others laugh at it and it's great all of a sudden!! You've proved to me right this moment that you don't have an opinion yourself and I even doubt you being a fan of Benfica.
LOL i notice that too, first it was all sarcastic and disrespectful, now its all fun and games lol.

STR

15 April 2003
joostebrood said:
and I even doubt you being a fan of Benfica.
HAHAHA

The Polo & Pampers work. Although they could be used with any team playing badly really. The rest are pretty crap.

SPiTFiRE

Eusébio forever
6 April 2004
SL Benfica
joostebrood said:
No, I'm just a FC Porto fan... see my avatar. :lol:

Top Bottom