Exclusive! Sneak Preview of Man Uniteds New Kit

aaarrrggh

League 2
20 March 2005
Don't ask me how I got this because I'd have to kill you, but here is an early look at Manchester United's new kit:

manchesterunited2dv.jpg

:lol:

What a shame, no European footy for Man U, oh dear what a pity, never mind :D

The Oxo brand is pleased to announce a new 3 year £500,000 shirt sponsorship
with Manchester United.
Both Manchester Utd and Oxo are well known brands and Oxo currently has terrific
success with the following range of products:

* Chicken Stock
* Beef Stock
* Vegetable Stock

The new partnership with Manchester Utd for shirt sponsorship means thats Oxo
can proudly exploit this link up by adding the following:

* LAUGHING STOCK

to their impressive product line up.

ok Pelintra, at first you think it's disrespectful, then you see others laugh at it and it's great all of a sudden!! You've proved to me right this moment that you don't have an opinion yourself and I even doubt you being a fan of Benfica.

joostebrood said:
ok Pelintra, at first you think it's disrespectful, then you see others laugh at it and it's great all of a sudden!! You've proved to me right this moment that you don't have an opinion yourself and I even doubt you being a fan of Benfica.

LOL i notice that too, first it was all sarcastic and disrespectful, now its all fun and games lol.

joostebrood said:
and I even doubt you being a fan of Benfica.

HAHAHA

The Polo & Pampers work. Although they could be used with any team playing badly really. The rest are pretty crap.

joostebrood said:

No, I'm just a FC Porto fan... see my avatar. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom