Extras - Ricky Gervais

Thought the X-Mas Special was ace. Getting pissed off with people saying it was 'rubbish' etc - I dont think you can compare it to the series of 'Extras'.

Take it as a stand alone piece of comedy/drama and enjoy it for what it was - absolutely superb.

it had its moments but he's totally over rated (okay the office was good) and completly dissapeared up his own fat arsed...

Yeah I have gone right off Gervais over the last year or so. I used to think he was the best ever. I guess I got back into Partridge. Gervais has taken a lot from Steve Coogan.

If anyone hasnt seen Alan Partridge, I suggest you go and do so right now.

Yeah I have gone right off Gervais over the last year or so. I used to think he was the best ever. I guess I got back into Partridge. Gervais has taken a lot from Steve Coogan.

If anyone hasnt seen Alan Partridge, I suggest you go and do so right now.

coogan shits all over fatty gervais!!!

even his last series Saxondale, was better than the stuff fatty churns out...

He's still far funnier than the shit that "comedians" like Harry Hill and Lee Evans churn out every year.

He is an annoying unfunny twat. I went to see him at the Swansea Grand Theatre a few years back and got seriously bored by him.

My faves are people like Bill Bailey, Ricky Gervais, Steve Coogan and watching Liverpool at times is quite funny too.

I watched Fame on Saturday and didn't like it nearly as much as the first 2. He's still funny though.

About Coogan - I find him hit and miss.. Alan Partridge is brilliant, one of my favourite programs ever, yet I thought that Saxondale was fucking awful and couldn't watch it.

Watched The Christmas special last night and some bits made me laugh out loud but i think it was a bit to serious for the most part

2 guys who are very funny at stand up are Michael McIntyre and Jason Manford

oh Sean Lock is very funny as well

Jason Manford

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc9exCMD_cQ

"The weather in Manchester is like muslims in Iraq, its either sunny or its she-ite".

The scouse bit straight after is funny as well, "what you doin over ere in liverpoooo.......ool" :)

his footy bit is class as well

Last edited:
going through it for the second time, currently s1 e05

the racism test and the grave of his "mother", i had to laugh so hard it hurt.

love this show.

Yeah! I'm watching it again from the start too. Absolutely brilliant, can't stop laughing :LMAO:.

only been 2 years since i saw it the first time and i forgot so much.

finished it a few days ago and while i still feel sad it only lasted 2 seasons i think they ended it the absolute right way.

hope merchant & gervais get their asses up for some more tele in the future...

Back
Top Bottom