F1 2020

Spursfan07

International
10 February 2019
Any F1 2020 gamers here?

I just went over to try out another sports game for the very first time apart from football games like PES or FIFA

I recently bought it on PC but I'm complete beginner in racing games, but I think this game will be really fun once I get used to it according to the reviews.

Watched some YT Tutorials on the Codemasters official page.

Anyway, just wanted to open this thread if there are others who own F1 2020 or an older version and share his experiences/tips for complete beginners like myself

Cheersi

I normally buy F1 every year, play it occasionally with my brother.

F1 2020 is certainly the best one yet, although it plays very similar to F1 2019, the improvements in AI certainly make it a worthy upgrade.

Over the past games the AI play the game like it is bumper cars, but this year the AI will now actively move out your way when overtaking.

The inclusion of My Team, also makes you want to play Career Mode for the first time.
This is my current car:-

20200808225353_1-jpg.396471

I start to get the hang put of it, knowing when tobreak, how to overtake etc, still a lot of features I’m certainly unaware of right now

I have to say this game is very nice and its crazy how in depth this is compared to FIFA and PES since those were the only 2 games I was familiar with
They can learn something from it thats for sure

F1 2021 has been announced.

Standard / Deluxe / Limited Edition Mazepin editions.

70fk6u8mdsu61.jpg

3iyatu8mdsu61.jpg

In career mode of the Mazepin edition, you can buy a low-ranked team with D-Coin(Daddy Coin), and you can do wank battle against Devon Butler.

Back
Top Bottom