faces+hair folders for WATSON's v4 OF

just wanted to say 'Thank You!' for your hard work.
i really appreciate it! i know how annoying it can be to collect all those faces and hairs and then fix the bugs etc.
that's why i got so much respect for your work!

Really sad to hear about people stealing your work and I guess it's your decision to stop making these maps. Thanks for your work.

Thank you.
I hope you got it in time to play with your friends last friday, dimensioNed :)
You're right, Neil K, i think it's really sad that evo-web allows this kind of things (at least those moderators). I thought evo-web was more serious, I guess it's just another disrespectful forum.

first of all great work! now I downloaded everything, but some players hair and face move about a little :shock: you can see there skin a little bit when playing, kinda weird...
in my team it happens on Christiano ronaldo and adriano, as far as i knowbut when i go to replay mode, as you change the angle, the "patch" where u see their skin disappears and reasppears :-s

the kits also get messed up, they turn rainbow coulured, only slight, like washing up liquid, and the logos get smugged.

i can also never finish a master league game, as pes5 crashes everytime i finish a game

i dont have a clue about whats going on

i'm not sure whats going on......

thanks in advance!

Last edited:
desi_jockey said:
first of all great work! now I downloaded everything, but some players hair and face move about a little :shock: you can see there skin a little bit when playing, kinda weird...
in my team it happens on Christiano ronaldo and adriano, as far as i knowbut when i go to replay mode, as you change the angle, the "patch" where u see their skin disappears and reasppears :-s

the kits also get messed up, they turn rainbow coulured, only slight, like washing up liquid, and the logos get smugged.

i can also never finish a master league game, as pes5 crashes everytime i finish a game

i dont have a clue about whats going on

i'm not sure whats going on......

thanks in advance!

About faces: configure lodmixer.
About kits: what kits? my folders only have hair+faces...

nadieevoweb said:
About kits: what kits? my folders only have hair+faces...

oh yh, soz, the kits are from another gdb, sometimes they jus come out all techni-coulured. only sometimes and either the whole team or like just the goalie. kinda weird

and what is it that you change with the "lodcfg.exe" ? the detail on each LOD? cos if i put em too high, pes sometimes crashes.

nadieevoweb said:
Thank you.
I hope you got it in time to play with your friends last friday, dimensioNed :)
You're right, Neil K, i think it's really sad that evo-web allows this kind of things (at least those moderators). I thought evo-web was more serious, I guess it's just another disrespectful forum.
yeah your folders were up right in time :)
thanks for that ^^

Back
Top Bottom