Fair play...

Harregarre

Conference
16 July 2005
The fair play has been improved in WE9 according to some things I've seen and experienced:

1. When a team kicks the ball out of play the referee will drop the ball.

2. Had this one myself, there was a player crawling on the ground, begging for medical attention and a flashing ! appeared in the top left. I kicked the ball out with long pass and there was a cutscene of the injured player being checked by the referee and one of their and one of my players. After that he stood up and the play continued with a throw-in for the opponents. At first I thought Huh? because I expected the referee drop ball thing because I read that here but the opponent threw it back to one of their players and that player smashed it up front resulting in a goal kick for me. :D Really great

Anyone had the number 2 before?

i have got the n.2 , the other team expected me to give back the ball but i didn't :p so the crowd was angry ;)

I did the number 2, but it was me giving the ball back to them, and I did too, coz Im nice lol :)

smannens said:
i have got the n.2 , the other team expected me to give back the ball but i didn't :p so the crowd was angry ;)

Hahah! That's a good one. Especially when you're the away-team! :lol: Would be great if in the new version PES 6 on the PS3, the crowd would be furious and start throwing bottles and mobile phones or even storm the field accompanied by massiv whistling! \\:o/ :lmao:

Hahha i rather them take out the diving and hooliganism! For the love of football!

Back
Top Bottom