Fantasy Premier League

I made my team FK Crvena Zvezda, and joined the league.
Here it is:

fantasy-pl.jpg

Good Luck Everyone! :)

Forgot to take a second look at my team nearer kick off, doh! Didn't do too bad with Mignolet, Coleman, Shaw and van Persie though!

Great team up front but weak at the back.

In fantasy games like this, I always tend to have a great attack. From past experience, I can tell that forward players are more likely to get high amount of points than defenders. Although I spend most of my budget on forward players, I can find good, non-expensive players in defense, like Lovren, Williams and Hangeland (Hangeland and Lovren scored 9 points each in GW1). So that's why I have great team up front, but "weak" at the back.
Cheers. :))

And, btw, I sold Luiz, and bought Ashley Cole, because, IMO, Luiz doesn't have secured place in starting 11 anymore.

I like your team Rabona. Although, Walcott and Coutinho have really high valuations. No way should they be 8 mil +. 7/7.5 at most.

I'll join this next season. Is the league everyone is in in here still the same code in the opening post?

New season set up and ready to go, code to join is

34782-11571

Can't quite decide on my team this year. Some interesting signings like Diego Costa and Tadic where one could be too expensive and one could be a bargain...

Code to join this league: 8346-2965

Its back!

Not a bad squad. Like you I had some Chelsea guys. Dropped them all last week and will bring them back when they get their shit together

Back
Top Bottom