• Just a reminder, folks. Make sure the links to your mods and patches are in accordance to our new rules regarding Monetization! Mods and patches breaking them will find their corresponding threads removed without further warning or notice as we see fit! As of the 24/11/2019 we no longer allow any form of Monetization for mods/patches that our members make. For further in detail information please check out the following thread: https://tinyurl.com/wk2llmx By reading and dismissing this notice you hereby accept this policy and agree to its terms. Any violation to this may result in a disciplinary action. Thanks for your attention! Tom

Fantasy World Cup 2010

Cesc Fabregas

Gooner
15 June 2007
Germany
BVB / Arsenal
I have got...

5 for Schweinsteiger
for Terry
for Vidic
for Higuain

Not very good for now :( but Casillas, Maicon, Bastos, Sneijder, Van Persie and David Villa (C) are still left ;)

Zeem

Wonder Boy
15 July 2006
AC Milan
I got 10 for Lloris and Handanovic and 11 for Muslera. To bad I can't play 3 GK's.

MadoxX

Crvena Zvezda
30 August 2009
Zrenjanin, Serbia
FK Crvena Zvezda
I remember to change substitutions after 1st match today,and that's too late.Now C. Ronaldo,Maicon,and Kaka are on the bench.What a foolish mistake,now I will not get points from them. :RANT: :CURSE: :MAD: :BRICK:

Cesc Fabregas

Gooner
15 June 2007
Germany
BVB / Arsenal
Got 13 for Maicon and 6 for Bastos today :) but no captains, should be 26 for Maicon :(

At least I still have my captain David Villa.

Top Bottom