FAO ALL member of Evo-Web:

Now now Joost, you dont want to make any declarations like that in a thread thats marked "For the Attention of All Evo-Web member".

Actually, which cock are you referring to Ninja? and why all of him, surely the head is the important part?

Who the hell is Peter, anyway Joost? I don't recall taking the piss out of a Peter?

joostebrood said:
We could all go search for Peter though

Are you saying that you've not been doing that all the time anyway?!?! :shock:

You're letting it slip Joost.....letting it slip. :roll:

Who the HELL is Peter? Why is he more popular than me? Was he an asshole too?

I've send him a few e-mails during the past year or so, but he never replied, which made me think that something has happened to him. I mean, there was Katarina, there were the London bombins. Imagine if he was on that train. Or that thing with the doves in Warschaw, Poland? Does someone know if Peter was a collector of doves?

Milanista said:
You might remember him as "Boro". He was a mod on the football forum. He randomly disappeared one day.

I suppose that he could have returned with a different alias and has been here all along...

Watching over all of us, much like that Jesus character.

I remember him. He might have moved out of the country, found a woman and got married, won the lottery. Who knows? Anyone remember Misfit? He just 'dissapeared' one day, too.

ninjabreakz said:
I had MANY PMs congratulating me on a thread that ain't on about Scottish weather or 'Favourite Foods'.

Is this lies? It sounds like lies. Why post lies?

9352c866f3c334be24cebe9bdd39e0f9.jpg

I once tried peanut butter AND tuna in a toastie. Very nice, too. :applause:

EatonTJ said:
I suppose that he could have returned with a different alias and has been here all along...

Watching over all of us, much like that Jesus character.
Lurking.gif

I would like to see Zico and Boro back

has anyone noticed the forum has livened up a bit lately?

Even FD and Classic are posting regularly again and me for that matter

Back
Top Bottom