FAO ALL member of Evo-Web:

N

ninjabreakz

I found this posted by our beloved JOOSTEBROOD on another site. (Source:
http://www.john-simpson.co.uk/forum...iew=next&sid=f8825d211824392ab7ff4505984fce99)

Enjoy:

Hello Peter,

Again it’s us, Dermot and Joost. It’s been a while and I just don’t feel happy with you not around, but I’m not here again to apologize. I thought I did that enough already. I guess you like to see us crawling through the dust just for your own sake. That’s alright big man, I can handle that. I just want to tell you there’s this new forum I’m an admin at and it would be good to have you around. I know what you’re thinking right now:

“Yeah right, ridicule me in front of an audience, I’m not in for that”

We’ve never done that Peter, you know that. We knew you were a great fan of comedy and we thought you could handle a few jokes. I guess not. It were guys like Ninjabreakz, CWright, Kezz and many others who really were the ones joking around. You know that. Dermot and I were your friends, we still are. You think I’m e-mailing you because I have nothing better to do? I have a full-time job, with high pressure and a decent salary Peter, I have other things on my mind. But I just can’t escape the thought of you regretting what you did to us. Yes, that’s right, it’s the other way around. You’re the one in control Peter. Dermot and I were just the disciples making it able for you to shine like the star you are.
I sometimes sit in my room thinking back and it saddens me. Knowing that we both love to be together, but we just can’t. I guess that’s life though.

Anyway, here’s the link for you:
http://www.john-simpson.co.uk/forum/

Bye Peter,

Joost

Peter – Just to follow up on what Joost was saying, I wanted to add a few words of my own. Joost pretty much said everything I wanted to say but I wanted to add a few more words of my own. I too really want you on these forums. It’s a good mix of people and we all have a bit of fun. At least check it out Peter, for your sake and for our own mental health, it’s just not the same without you being around. I am Chief Moderator Peter. I guess in the time we haven’t talked you’ve been thinking about our apology e-mail from before and us saying we want you back on Evo-Web but I now realize that was something you just could not do. I know Evo-Web has left you with a large cross to carry, but let us be the ones who help you carry that cross up that hill like Jesus and his disciples, to a new forum where the grass is always greener. Time heals many wounds Peter, but having not heard from you in so long we are all wondering what has happened, what path you have chosen to take. Please don’t leave us out in the cold peter, at least tell us you are safe and life is okay, we really want you to be alright. Please check out the forums peter, there’s even a footie section screaming out for a Boro thread, and a Games section, just like Evo but much more liberal and with a lot more love in the house. Come home to us peter. Don’t let the a small crack on the windscreen turn out to be shards of glass that will never be repaired ever again, distorting our vision and impairing our ability to drive forward, or any direction for that matter. Hope life is going well, Love – Dermot

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahahaha!! That was great. You are a great man Ninjabreakz. There aren't many people who'll lactually going to blame me for this, since I'm quite known for e-mails like that. A shame the guy never responded though.

ClassicD said:
ninjabreakz, what's the point in this thread, I'm a little mystified?

There is no point. Do I care about your opinion? No.

I think the mods should keep an eye on Ninja, this is really a terrible thing to do. I'm really cornered here and to be honest: I'm scared. Ninja, you owe me an apology.

Peter Eyres said:
petty personal squables. A waste of forum bandwidth.
No, I was genuinely confused by why he made the thread, is he unhappy about what Jooste/Dermot wrote or does he agree? He just posted their words and nothing else!

Daniel, I think he wants me to get banned for mentioning some people from Evo-Web. I guess you already knew this though. A shame, all I wanted was a letter back from Peter Brock

I just found it hilarious that Joostebrood mentions me and other people on A DIFFERENT internet site? WTF? It just concludes what I already thought of the gimp: TOO much time on the internet, NOT enough time with the ladies!

ClassicD said:
So it's a pointless thread then, by your own admission.

:mrgreen:

If you don't like it don't read it! Are you a mod? No. Then don't don't grill me - go and get some sex or something!

Aye because you're a stone-cold stud aren't you, hence the need to post your bird on a football-game forum.

Away and have a word wi yersel. :roll:

I have to read it in order to have an opinion on it, I can't "not read it" after I've already read it you twit!

ClassicD said:
you're a stone-cold stud aren't you, hence the need to post your bird on a football-game forum.

Away and have a word wi yersel. :roll:

I have to read it in order to have an opinion on it, I can't "not read it" after I've already read it you twit!

Why you still reading the thread then, ya twit! You know why? Cause you lot are easy to wind up!

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. Oh, as for posting me bird on the site - well, it's a bit of fun and I had MANY PMs congratulating me on a thread that ain't on about Scottish weather or 'Favourite Foods'. I can't help being original as well as a 'stone-cold stud' my Scottish friend. ;)

Have I said I didn't want to read the thread at any point? All your threads are hilarious! UP YE! :mrgreen:

It's a cold but dry day and I'm currently ranking Barbecue Chicken Kebab as my favourite food.

ninjabreakz said:
I just found it hilarious that Joostebrood mentions me and other people on A DIFFERENT internet site? WTF? It just concludes what I already thought of the gimp: TOO much time on the internet, NOT enough time with the ladies!

Have you just discovered a different gender as of late? I don't think you find things hilarious, in your case you're the center of attention when it comes to the word hilarious. Admit it, you've been laughed at all your life. Now the past few years you've regained some confidence after having sex a few times and now you want to spread the word. Well let me pop this bubble for you right here, it doesn't change a thing for me. I only need 5% of my brain capacity to make a fool out of you. And I could probably do it when I'm asleep as well. We've all seen your pics mate, you don't look like the sharpest knife in the drawer. I actually realized it was your dog the second time I looked, since at first I thought you were the dog, that guy with the 90's piercing was your girlfriend and that chick sat next to him was your mother.

Haha.

So whats the point of this? To point out that Joost mentioned you on a whole OTHER site, which actually came about from members here deciding to make their own forum, so they'd know most people here anyway and it's not as if it's just some random ramblings of someone on the net....

You truely have made your point Ninja.....what was it again? :-k

Thats he's a complete fucktard with no friends and no life who bullies people over the Internet to make up for his inadequacies?

Or did I interpret his point incorrectly?

I know, and my point was somewhat sarcastic in tone but entirely factual in substance. ;)

haha, lets stop talking trivial crap and wait for the stud to reply. I'm looking forward to it. :D

P-dogg said:
Thats he's a complete fucktard with no friends and no life who bullies people over the Internet to make up for his inadequacies?

Or did I interpret his point incorrectly?

:lmao:

joostebrood said:
ok guys stop it, Ninja and I have just talked about it, we're done with this life. Aren't we Ninja?

Yep. We are hugging on MSN as we speak. \\:o/

Back
Top Bottom