Fatigue in WE9

A

Adonis

Hey ppl,

Just wanted to ask about the fatigue in WE9.

Ive been playing the master league.

Comparing to WE8:LW, Im finding the green energy bar doesnt replenish as quick in between matches. Im not sure if its important to regularly rest players in this version, but was wondering how you all are finding it.

Also, I know Im sounding a bit newb-ish, but whats the small bar underneath the green bar? Im not too sure what it does, and it starts to fill up too. Is that something to do with fatigue too?

thanks

thats the acumulated fatigue, isnt it? when it gets too high, the green bar doesnt last too long and your player already start the game with like 80% of the green bar.

The fatigue sux in we9 ml. after one normal match the players were all down...
i was so confused ...

u guys are noob.. tat bar below the fatigue bar is the injury bar... when it reaches high lvl, any sliding tackle may injure the player

thanx for the info.

gotta say, the fatigue bar goes down way to quick. was perfect in WE8: LW, apart from a few goal keepers.

Fatigue bar only goes down quick if you constantly hold down the full speed run. You don't run full speed all game when you play football in real life do you. It's about time they made this a bit more realistic.

I dont understand this "fatigue bar" because every player has exactly the same?..also it is different to the ones you see in formation. Am I confused or something?

I love this thing, at least i dont have to keep checking which players are tired etc.

Back
Top Bottom