FC.BARCELONA BEST CLUB OF THE WORLD

S

ScLaP

The barcelona is the best of the world, The football does mas show and forceful that one sees in europa, It is capable of working out applauded of the bernabeu, And it has the best forward ronaldinho-eto'o-messi

Look at some games and learn the real football

Magnificent team but to be 'the best' theyve got to win the major trophies consistently or be up there right at the end challenging for them season after season e.g Milan.

Best in La liga by a mile though!

Why dont you just make one Barca thread and call it the "Official Barcelona Thread"?

So does Beckham, Butt, Phil Neville, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Carroll, Stam, Sheringham, Andy Cole, Yorke, Veron, Keane, Ince and the countless other ex-manches...I mean legendary players.

ScLaP said:
The barcelona is the best of the world, The football does mas show and forceful that one sees in europa, It is capable of working out applauded of the bernabeu, And it has the best forward ronaldinho-eto'o-messi

Can you name the source of this information please?

ScLaP said:

That's BS man. They may play the most atractive football in spain at the moment, but thats all. They have to prove how strong they really are in the Champions League.

I don't Barcelona is the best club in the world, but it's one of the best with Chelsea, Lyon, Juventus, Milan, Bayern, Arsenal (with Henry) and why not Real Madrid with all players at 100%.

Barca are probably the best attacking side, not just for their talent but more for the telepathy that exists between Roni and Eto'o (and increasingly Messi as well).

However, defensively they rely heavily on Puyol and can be exposed at the back by top teams, as Chelsea showed in last years CL.

joostebrood said:
Cherish Barca and their attacking philosophy, I hope they win it all.

I love people like you! We barcelona fans can't stand defensive teams. Barcelona always plays attacking and always plays for the audience, trying to perform the best football possible. The team is NEVER allowed to play defensively, even at San Siro. We have just to attack. Hope more teams play like that.

I like Lyon, AZ Alkmaar, Chelsea and Arsenal for offensive and direct play, even when they loose. I just can't stand teams playing only counterattack and definitely hate the way italian teams play. I know its their style and they win sometimes, but I still believe in atracting football and Milan and Juventus play average in my oppinion if you see the squads they have.

PD: Last year we already proved to be at least at the same level of Milan and Chelsea. Only that ilegal goal of Terry put us out. I can remember the match at Nou Camp. Shots to goal: Barcelona (14) - Chelsea (0). Barcelona was out because of very bad defending during 17 minutes, but once again, barcelona tried to play offensively at Stamford, shooting as many times as Chelsea at the end of the match. We were just unlucky. Take Liverpool, they play quite bad in my opinion, but had the luck to win the trophy. CL is a matter of luck at the end.

2nd PD: If madrid had players at 100%, barcelona's win would be even more embarrassing to them. Please open your eyes, Madrid is a broken doll compared to barcelona right now.

StewieGriffin said:
Can someone get me the goals from they're last game against the Peace team?

2-1

for barça scored maxi and deco...

Back
Top Bottom