FC Barcelona Thread

Congratulations to Barcelona for winning UEFA Champions League and La Liga! They're the best team in the world now for me.

No-one can touch Barca right now! Congrats on success - you deserve it.

Pfffffft, no-one can touch em.

Since they've built this super-duper team, they've still not beat us at the Nou Camp.................easy-peasy lemon squeasy. 8)

FD

p.s. Congrats to the best team in the world, Barca. :applause:

:lmao: the pilots face sitting on the opposite side to ronaldinho, behind baldy mcbalderson! :lmao:

Shevchenko should consider a move to Barca I think - he would be incredible there with Ronaldinho and Messi playing behind him!

you just dont want him to go to chelsea.

and he's already said he wants to learn english, not realy gonna do that in spain is he? i mean, look at beckham! :D

it is true!! LOL....read what he says and writes...hahahahaha, even kids can do better!!

newayz, it's so hard to replace Larsson though...he's so good....especially in their biggest game this season.....hm...who "might" fit into that list??

Forlan?
Ruud?
Crespo?

ss4_goku said:
it is true!! LOL....read what he says and writes...hahahahaha, even kids can do better!!

newayz, it's so hard to replace Larsson though...he's so good....especially in their biggest game this season.....hm...who "might" fit into that list??

Forlan?
Ruud?
Crespo?

pot calling the kettle?:lol:

Barça this season wears the Unicef logo and % of deposit goes in aid of Unicef
Never a team did a thing like this :applause:
Barça is 'Més que un club' \\:o/

(image not real)
foto165273cas2kk.jpg

and the link

http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=318226&idseccio_PK=803&h=

Barca is a big success in US the crowd is HUGH last night.Ronnie became bigger than Pele with every touch of the ball the crowd went crazy.Eidur Gudjohnsen looked confuse a bit w/ all the cheeky passes.I thought chelsea made an impact,but it does come close to what Barca did in the US.This country is starving for real futbol

Spanish is America 2nd lanuage so they felt at home

Last edited:
Anyone know the situation with Saviola now? Is he staying & playing, or is there still an option to loan him out outside of the window?

The daily 'Mundo Deportivo' is asking to his readers which is the best 11 of the Barça's history! :D

Is a poll to select the best team, I've done my selection

votacionql7.png

Not bad team....:lol: :lol:

Vote here!

Hi Iceman, yes, Stoichkov was a great player who should be in this team but in the forward i have Kubala and Cruyff, i think they are fixed, and Ronaldinho. Stoichkov or Ronaldinho.. mmmmm...i put Ronaldinho cause he is impressive and very important player (i like Stoichkov very much too)
As well we have important players in our history like: Alexanco (def), Luis Suarez, Schuster, Bakero or Xavi (mid) and at forward: César(195 goals) or Eto'o who is one of our best scorers in a short time
I think the best are in my team and Stoichkov can be the doubt
;)

Yes, Stoichkov was great player. I like him, also Hagi. My master, he didnt make too many things in Barca because he was sitting in bench and waiting for Stoichkov.

:)

Back
Top Bottom