Fed up!

Cahillgod

Non-League
26 October 2006
I'm really really sick and tired of these ridiculous black screens at half and full time.

They are completely ruining the game. Is it truly that hard to make a game that works properly!

I wouldn't mind so much, but Konami's cutomer support is truly atrocious.

Sorry about the rant, but is there anyone who has fixed this problem or got around it anyway?

I have the same problem sometimes, very annoying.
I can tell when it is going to happen for me though, when you get that sound lag where the ball sounds and commentary are way behind what you are doing, when this happens near the end of a half I normally try and pause and wait for it to go back to normal.
Sometimes it doesn't work but most of the time it does. It seems to happen more now I have the Fifa commentary patch.

I don't have Kitserver so it's not to do with that.

Yes the sound lag thing happens to me quite a bit aswell, but it also happens when there is not a sound lag so it just seems completely random

Hi,

I use to have some major problems with sound lag...i found by simply unchecking "allow indexing service to index this disk for fast file searching" - in C:\Properties.
All my problems seemed to disapear. Give it a try...it may or may not work.

Good luck.

Hi,

I use to have some major problems with sound lag...i found by simply unchecking "allow indexing service to index this disk for fast file searching" - in C:\Properties.
All my problems seemed to disapear. Give it a try...it may or may not work.

Good luck.

I'm sorry, where is the properties youur talking about?

How do you get to it?

thanks

Think i've found a soloution.

If you begin to get sound lag and you know you'll get the dreaded black screen, go to sound settings and turn of all the sound.

Leave it for a while, then turn the sound back on and hey presto

i'm using winning eleven pro evolution soccer 2007 and i don't have that problem.

I have just resorted to playing without sound all together and it still doesn't work fully.

My advice: Save save save!!!

Back
Top Bottom