FEEDBACKONAMI | What do the fans want? High priority

PES Russia

PES Russia
17 January 2014
Russia
Until 14/07/16 add to the list below. If you have time and wish. Material will be brought to KONAMI.

We apologize for any imperfections considering our English!

Online. Manual. Control. And "small" other.
1. Online. Game Room for manual players

2. Online. Match Time: 20, 25, 30 minutes

3. Online. Camera: "Fans," "Atop"

4. Online. Game speed: 0, -1, -2

5. Manual. Options: Personal User Data:
Receiving the ball: manual (player (under the cursor) is fully under the control of the human, without pressing R1+R2) / automatic (player (under the cursor) is under the control of the AI)
Control response: manual (the action pass/shot performed after a key is pressed simultaneously filling power metal bar scale) / automatic (the action pass/shot performed when AI will be convenient)

6. Online. 2vs2 mode

7. Other. Advanced training mode. Many players play the game, but not in football. Note "Pro Evolution Soccer 5, The Official Guide by Piggyback", training program European top clubs

8. Other. Several folders save replays

9. Online. Hide icon change tactics opponent (D-Pad)

10. Online. Hide the cursor on opening a player (manually)

11. Online. Hide the height adjustment of the defensive line (D-Pad)

12. Other. Remove the overall skill player

13. Other. Reduce skills players

14. Online. "Online Community" mode

15. The Game Plan. More than 3 slots for saving tactics

16. Control. Shot head/foot after a press various buttons (after a cross/high pass)

1) GOOD online mode in general ... i missing PES 6 online mode, all this lobbies , roms , groups/teams ,chats, mails.... all that feel like .. social network , community and was soooo good .

2) I really need good and deep 11 vs 11 online mode , Master League Online Co-op Mod - 2-11 vs CPU but online . My best PES memory was playing with friends co-op master league .

3) Bring back Real time chat in lobbies and in the game .

This is only a small part of what I want every year, but already tired of repeat them in forums, polls, because every year happens the same. Konami never listen to their fans never give what we want . This will never change and Adam has already said that do not have new things, modes there so ... whatever #nextyear

Sorry for my english .

Last edited:
I'd like to have:

1) a better development of the database (up to now we have several databases which contains different players)

2) a different way to generate young players in ML mode (simply respawn the players is very awful)

3) a deeper simulation of the international competition, in particular I'd like to have all or almost all the FIFA national teams, even if not playable in ml mode and filled with fake player, and then a realistic qualification stage to the different continental cups and world cup

3) more leagues even if with fake team (like English premier league is now) and more realistic mechanism of qualification to continental competition

4) a deeper editor which could let the editers community to independently improve the game

5) the possibility to build modular stadiums, aimed to have more different stadia for each team, and a more realistic development of the teams in the ml mode.

6) a simplest way to edit graphics and db

7) less update which waste the work of the community.

Basically, I believe that the better way to develop this game, is to improve the possibility to edit each aspect of the game. Maybe it could be also developed a dedicated steam workshop on which the editors can share their work.

I think that Konami should do something like what sports interactive did for football manager, promoting the editing of the community.

By now, pes is much more better than other games in terms of football simulation, but the databases and licences are still less then other games on the market.
I think that if all the nations and continental cup (whit realistic format) and more leagues (I'm thinking about Russian, Belgian, japanes, American, Chinese, Korean leagues) are added even if fake, the community will work on that. In addition if by provided editor is given also the possibility to add new leagues and/or modify the leagues already in the game, this would increase the longevity of the game, specially for the offline modes.

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

- International Challenge Mode (from PES 6)
- All the Training Modes (PES 5)
- Different referees with different behavior to choose from
- Playstyle cards on/off (PES 2010)

- Chat in lobby, chat in room, 2v2 mode ranked and unranked, ranked mode not only quick match, not only second user on same PC, very important!

Thank you.

I doubt they CAN take these seriously guys.

1. the online features havent been announced yet
2. the game isnt even released yet

And i totaly can understand them. After the release, revealed features its reasonable ofcourse.

Something i need and fans regret it. A better editor for PC and chances to licenced all Teams for once for god sake konami.

- No more DX9 and move onto DX11 game for pc.
- Bring back right stick jostle (Pes2014) with player feature (but better balanced on stat of players weight and strength to what the result will be)
- Same for jumping and heading the ball
- FOR THE LOVE OF THAT IS ALL HOLY - Give us an option to skip back to game after scoring than ALWAYS being forced to replay player (very annoying now).

This 3 basic things should be added to Edit mode in PES series some years ago, but i can't understand why konami don't want to make this.

- Add new teams
- Add players (actually arround 150) we need more
- Why not, add leagues !!!

Konami awake!!

Until 14/07/16 add to the list below. If you have time and wish. Material will be brought to KONAMI.

We apologize for any imperfections considering our English!

Online. Manual. Control. And "small" other.
1. Online. Game Room for manual players

2. Online. Match Time: 20, 25, 30 minutes

3. Online. Camera: "Fans," "Atop"

4. Online. Game speed: 0, -1, -2

5. Manual. Options: Personal User Data:
Receiving the ball: manual (player (under the cursor) is fully under the control of the human, without pressing R1+R2) / automatic (player (under the cursor) is under the control of the AI)
Control response: manual (the action pass/shot performed after a key is pressed simultaneously filling power metal bar scale) / automatic (the action pass/shot performed when AI will be convenient)

6. Online. 2vs2 mode

7. Other. Advanced training mode. Many players play the game, but not in football. Note "Pro Evolution Soccer 5, The Official Guide by Piggyback", training program European top clubs

8. Other. Several folders save replays

9. Online. Hide icon change tactics opponent (D-Pad)

10. Online. Hide the cursor on opening a player (manually)

11. Online. Hide the height adjustment of the defensive line (D-Pad)

12. Other. Remove the overall skill player

13. Other. Reduce skills players

14. Online. "Online Community" mode

15. The Game Plan. More than 3 slots for saving tactics

16. Control. Shot head/foot after a press various buttons (after a cross/high pass)

I don't understand this part. What do you mean by this! Remove skills from players that aren't skillful? Or do you mean all. If anything I want to do skills easier, because it's too difficult to do even in training.

Anyways

1. Add kits physics (or something similar)

2. Better camera angles (similar to FIFA 16/17)

3. Shooting to be less accurate or less assisted and depending on players stats. Ps2 era kind of shooting.

4. More stadiums, and I want to customize them.

5. Audio stuff, like crowd noises, commentary, coach yelling, etc. Improve them all.

6. Remove the cutscenes in celebrations, just keep it while I'm pressing and zoom in to my player or make it manual to use.

7. Add more players. So that I can create unlicensed teams.

8. Improve the defense techniques, making the players more aggressive. The R2 + x doesn't work, not responsive when I press.

9. Add more licensed youth players, players who have a future. So that I can use them in ML, to train them and make them bigger stars. Only by hiring great scouts I can find these players. I might want to put them on loan. Give me the rights to sell them for the price I want.

10. Don't make the game regional locked. Online. Make online better.

11. Skills to be much easier done, not as easy as FIFA. But make the skillful players be a joy to use, skills that they use in their real life encounter.

Last edited:
- No more DX9 and move onto DX11 game for pc.
- Bring back right stick jostle (Pes2014) with player feature (but better balanced on stat of players weight and strength to what the result will be)
- Same for jumping and heading the ball
- FOR THE LOVE OF THAT IS ALL HOLY - Give us an option to skip back to game after scoring than ALWAYS being forced to replay player (very annoying now).

^This^ pretty much covers everything. All I can add is much more customisable camera angles and a more efficient loading system.

I don't understand this part. What do you mean by this! Remove skills from players that aren't skillful? Or do you mean all. If anything I want to do skills easier, because it's too difficult to do even in training.

Anyways

1. Add kits physics (or something similar)

2. Better camera angles (similar to FIFA 16/17)

3. Shooting to be less accurate or less assisted and depending on players stats. Ps2 era kind of shooting.

4. More stadiums, and I want to customize them.

5. Audio stuff, like crowd noises, commentary, coach yelling, etc. Improve them all.

6. Remove the cutscenes in celebrations, just keep it while I'm pressing and zoom in to my player or make it manual to use.

7. Add more players. So that I can create unlicensed teams.

8. Improve the defense techniques, making the players more aggressive. The R2 + x doesn't work, not responsive when I press.

9. Add more licensed youth players, players who have a future. So that I can use them in ML, to train them and make them bigger stars. Only by hiring great scouts I can find these players. I might want to put them on loan. Give me the rights to sell them for the price I want.

10. Don't make the game regional locked. Online. Make online better.

11. Skills to be much easier done, not as easy as FIFA. But make the skillful players be a joy to use, skills that they use in their real life encounter.

In my opinion every change in the gameplay, means the game will become in unbalance. Every year the first new version is excellent and after the fans-feedback, the retail version is worse, because of the last minute changes Konami made, based on some user feedback.

So Konami, please NO last minute changes please!
I don't know what to be ecpected for online, but if it is the mode-list that is publiced by Konami overhere ( scroll to the bottom ) then I miss a Pro-club-mode, similar to FIFA's Pro Club mode. Something I wait for so long.

- PEU 2 League
- PAS 2 League
- PLA 2 League
- OR back PD2 League
- classic match calendar (Pes 2013)
- simply stadium creator (Pes 2013)
- more camera settings
I think this features approximately +60 lines in the program code (without stadium creator), but the game would be better.

- PES 2014 graphics/lighting
- PES 2014 kit physics
- Fix slow motion shooting from inside the box
- Better footplanting at turning, and add more animation at moving to remove "iceskating" effect.
- Remove "stunning" after a collision/loosing possesion
- Ball shielding (something like PES 2014)

Better footplanting.
Slightly better referees (the advantage rule!).

I'm a ML player and i would like some changes there too.
More customizable ML (for example: let the player determine the transfer freqeuncy for CPU teams, i hardly want any in the first seasons, others will want more).

More logic in the player's form arrows (a player who scored an hattrick should have the best possible form the next match).

More logic in the CPU's teams performance (a team that has won 5 matches in a row should be hard to beat, a team that is in a relegation battle too, a team that has nothing to win or to loose should be a litle bit more easy at the end of the season,...).

Team spirit is an excellent idea, but i(s effect is too strong at the moment, imo.

I'm playing a ML with an Argnetinian team and i haven't done a single transfer, yet my team spirit is 54...that is not logic.

And of course more licenses (or the possibility to share option files in the game, cfr. NBA 2K). More licenses for litle leagues.

But PES 2017 us a really great game, perhaps the best in the series and certainly the best since the PS2 days, please build upon this foundation.

1. nerf long balls/chipped balls for players with low lofted pass ratings slightly if using PA1.

2. Dont break anything because the game is mostly amazing.

Already been mentioned but better camera options. Something akin to the real life Nou Camp camera

I can get pretty close too it, but it's either too close or too far away. Also when on the camera settings 'Fan View' and 'Blimp' when the ball is on the far side of the pitch the cursor/player names drop to under the players feet. This can be very confusing and distracting when defending as it's sometimes very hard to tell who is under your control.

The attacking side of the game is beautiful, sublime even, but I think there needs to be quite a few tweaks to the defensive side of things.

1) AI Standing Tackle accuracy needs to definitely be toned down, it's near 100% even with tackles from the rear. I understand that with a very fluid attacking game defensive AI needed a boost but it's a bit comical at times.

2)User Tackling needs a revamp. They haven't touched it in years. I like that it encourages you to manually jockey and position the player correctly but once distances close it's a bit of a guessing game when and how the tackle will be made (double tapping for that lunging tackle is a waste of time unless the AI makes a huge mistake). I'd like to see a stat based adoption of Fifa's tackling system (with stats determining successive tackle distance/tackling speed/animations etc). It cuts down on the uncertainty of tackling and lets the user focus wholly on defensive positioning, confident that a well timed tackle is only one button press away.

3)Player awareness has been improved but could definitely use some more love. Loose balls continue to be a problem and sometimes players are very slow to react to ricochets and random bobbles.

4)Teammate pressure. I never really liked their implementation of this. Teammates don't intelligently close down the opponent or block passing lanes, they sort of just run in a straight line towards them at full speed. It's just too simplistic in its current form and needs to be improved.

1) Day and night and stadium selector for the master league games...so we decide when and where to play. Tired of night games.

2) Stadia...stadia and stadia....

3) Decent commentary ffs

4) Master league coop on line

Back
Top Bottom