Fenerbahçe SK Thread - TURKISH LEAGUE CHAMPIONS ::::18::::

Re: New Fenerbahce Thread !!!// FENERBAHCE :5 EVERTON :0 :)

That'll also be the aggregate result of Everton v Villarreal :p

There have been 30 posts in this thread and 17 have been from ortansevin.
:lol:

This is just a friendly so I wouldnt take a lot out of the game but I will in the fact that Everton are and always were a pile of Shite I feel annoyed that the fourth spot In England was taken by Everton if only Bolton or Tottenham had gotten there I would have felt a lot better . These two teams would have least have mounted a serious challenge more so to Villareal but Everton wil get hammerd and b lucky to do well in the Uefa cup. For the sake of English football I hope I eat my words but really think there will b little chance of that.

RuneEdge said:
There have been 30 posts in this thread and 17 have been from ortansevin.
:lol:

And?..stop giving the guy aload of shit because he wants to make a fucking thread, jesus christ check you all out, bloody pathetic. Nobody forces you to post here so why bother if you obviously aint a fan of the thread?.

Anelka wants to leave!

Anelka said that he is not happy with Daum and he want to continue his career with Newcastle United.

Bule said:
Anelka wants to leave!

Anelka said that he is not happy with Daum and he want to continue his career with Newcastle United.

lig tv= bullshit

Newcastel anelka ınterest over freddy shEPHERD: fENERBAHCE SAİD' HE'S NEVER BEENFOR SALE WE HAVE BEEN REQUESTED NO TO PURSUE THE MATTER ANYAND WE HAVE AGREED TO THİS!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D

I think this is more offical then lig tv :) http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~697718,00.html newcastle' offical web side FURTHER

Last edited:

12th man suspended :monkey: [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X :spid: :spid: :spid: :twisted: :twisted: :cry: :cry: :cry:

12082005diyarbakir001.jpg

It won’t be the usual spectacle at the Şükrü Saracoğlu without the fans, but an important game nonetheless as we play our first home game of the season against Diyarbakırspor on Saturday night. It will be the 19th game between the two sides in league history, with 10 wins, four draws and four defeats on record.

The controversial ban on our fans attending the game due to an unproven shooting in the Olympic Stadium during our friendly with Everton means thousands will have to wait two more weeks before they can get back together with the Kadıköy cauldron.

We’ve never lost at home to the eastern side, winning seven out of nine games and drawing the other two.

Nicolas Anelka could make his comeback to the side while Servet Çetin is a certain absentee.

Re: New Fenerbahce Thread !!!// 12th man suspended !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anelka is not for sale

and the turkish FA are bunch of idiots, meeting will be set for this nonsense

Turkey Lig

FENERBAHCE 2
Alex De Souza 62'
Tuncay Sanlı 77'
Red cards Tuncay Sanlı

DİYARBAKIRSPOR 2
İlyas Kahraman 10'
Maznov 50'

Last edited by a moderator:

Anelka: ”It was like training”

17082005anelka001.jpg

Nicolas Anelka evaluated the start to the 2005-2006 season on his own website, saying playing in front of empty stands "was like playing in training".

Speaking on his injury that led to him being subbed at half time, Anelka said: "As I went to the changing rooms at half time I felt a pain in my groin. I didn’t want to risk it further and I came off.

"I think as weeks pass we’ll reach our dynamic football once again and get better. I’m going to train with the team again today."

Anelka also congratulated the French athletes in the World Athletics Championships.

Re: New Fenerbahce Thread !!!!!!!

Champions League rivals: Milan, PSV and Schalke
8/25/2005

10062005sampiyonlarligi001.jpg

AC Milan, PSV Eindhoven and FC Schalke 04 are our opponents in the UEFA Champions League this season in Group E.

The draw was made in Monaco and was broadcast live on FBTV.

Champions League finalists Milan, Dutch giants PSV and Germany’s title contenders Schalke pose tough but exciting opposition for Christoph Daum and his army.

Group E
AC Milan (ITA)
PSV Eindhoven (NED)
FC Schalke 04 (GER)
Fenerbahçe SK (TUR)

Match schedule:

13 September, AC Milan away
28 September, PSV Eindhoven home
19 October, Schalke home
1 November, Schalke away
23 November, AC Milan home
6 December, PSV Eindhoven home

I expect a better Fernabhce than last season. Milan against Turkish teams always has problems (especially Galatasaray ... but never Besiktas). Appiah and Anelka will be good reinforcements.

They can be tough. Unless you have a 18 year old english wonderkid debuting for you. ;)

i think that AC Milan and Fenerbahce wil go to the second round

Milanista said:
We have a 50+ goals 23 year old debuting for us.
That'll do.
But Rooney was extra special cuz not only was it was his first ever European debut, his first debut for the club in all competitions and friendlies plus it was he first senior hatrick. :mrgreen:

Fenerbahçe 5-2 Samsunspor

8/27/2005

27082005samsunspor017.jpg

Fans were in for a treat after their long wait to re-meet the team as Alex de Souza scored a fantastic overhead kick as part of a five goal rout of Samsunspor. The visitors went 1-0 ahead through a fluke goal before Alex equalised and Nicolas Anelka put us ahead in the second half and the goals carried on coming.

Marcio Nobre scored the third with an excellent header in the 71st minute from Marco Aurelio’s cross. Serkan Aykut made it 3-2 in the 75th minute but Alex de Souza scored again in the 90th taking advantage of a poor back pass and Semih Þentürk finished off Mehmet Yozgatlý’s shot which came back off both posts in what was to be the final kick of the game.

Date: 27 August 2005

Venue: Fenerbahçe Şükrü Saracoğlu

Referee: Bülent Demirlek

Fenerbahçe: Volkan, Luciano, Appiah, Ümit, Nobre, Aurelio, Önder, Alex, Selçuk, Serkan, Anelka

Goals: Kais 13, Alex 18, Anelka 48, Aurelio 71, Serkan 89, Alex 90, Semih 90+3

Photos:

27082005samsunspor006.jpg

27082005samsunspor008.jpg

27082005samsunspor014.jpg

27082005samsunspor002.jpg

Goals (Mpeg)

1-1 Alex /incredible !!!!!!!!!!

2-1 Anelka

3-1 Nobre

4-2 Alex

5-2 Semih

Last edited:

a little info about our oponent milan

Kuruluş tarihi: 1899
Forma renkleri: red- black
Stad: Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro)
Capacity: 82.955
Avrupa Başarısı: 4 Champion league clubs Kupası, 2 CL Kupası, 2 Kupa Galipleri Kupası, 3 euro SUPER CUP

17 times League champions

milantakm16oe.jpg

milantakm211dd.jpg

AC Milan 3-1 Fenerbahçe

14092005milanmaci001.jpg

Three final minutes of mayhem at the San Siro cost us a point as Kaka and Andriy Shevchenko scored after Alex de Souza had equalised in th 63rd minute with a penalty. Kaka had given the home side the lead with a low and powerful long shot in the 18th minute, but we dominated possession and passed the ball around with confidence throughout the game.

However, as it’s often seen in modern football, having the most possession means little and taking your chances means more. Tuncay Sanli, who started his first game since his sending off in the league four weeks ago, was lively, and tried his luck from long range on two occassions in the first 10 minutes and came close.

Stephen Appiah and Marco Aurelio showed sound performances in midfield, with Selcuk Sahin joining them, though he lost the ball in critical positions on a few occassions.

Nicolas Anelka was surely waiting for today since signing for us last January - and it showed. Though he played as a lone striker, when he got the passes he wanted he looked a threat to Milan’s defence.

A square metre of space would be enough for a class act like Kaka to try a shot - and that’s exactly what happened on the edge of our area in the 18th minute. A body check on Onder Turaci wrong footed him completely and hard shot was accurate enough to beat Volkan Demirel in goal.

Our game plan didn’t change - because it was functioning. Tuncay’s high work rate and enthusiasm nearly paid off in the 28th minute when his header was bundled away by Paolo Maldini. The resulting corner was also met by Tuncay, who headed over and maybe should’ve hit the target.

Shevchenko was within a leg’s distance of making it 2-0 in the 35th minute when Cafu crossed hard into the area from the right, but the Ukraine international couldn’t reach the ball.

Alex was ever so close to the equaliser in the 37th minute with the aid of a deflection. Upon receiving Tuncay’s pass, the Brazilian broke into the area and launched a shot, which hit the Milan defence and forced Dida into making a fingertip save, pushing the ball away for a corner.

Five minutes into the second half Anelka got the opportunity we all waited for. Alex played a wonderful through ball to the Frenchman who used his pace to get an edge over Alessandro Nesta, but his shot was a metre wide of the far post. Our excellent support in the San Siro were close to bursting into celebrations, but it wasn’t to be just yet.

One of the best men on the pitch, Appiah picked up an unfortunate injury in the 52nd minute. He seemed to suffer from a strain on his thigh and had to kick the ball out to get himself substituted. Kemal Aslan entered for his first piece of action this season.

Volkan would’ve been a hero if the result had been different, but no one can take away his excellent saves tonight. Particularly when he had to shift himself to save a Shevchenko shot that received a huge deflection and looked like heading into the very bottom right hand corner. Volkan showed his agility though, and kept the score at 1-0.

Anelka was beginning to be too much for Milan. The forward broke into the area and was shaping up to deliver, but Ivan Gattuso’s clumsy challenge launched Anelka onto the floor. English referee Michael Riley instantly pointed to the spot.

Alex sent his compatriot Dida to the opposite corner where he placed the ball - our fans go mad, the score is 1-1 in the 63rd minute.

Tuncay’s superb skill on the left and an uplifted tempo from Alex were giving us hope of a winning goal against last season’s finalists. Eager to be returning to playing football before anything, Tuncay was close to scoring a header in the 70th minute.

Anelka should’ve done better with his shot in the 81st minute as Kemal should’ve a minute later, when he launched a shot over the crossbar on the end of some brilliant one-touch football involving Aurelio and Alex.

Volkan kept us in the game in the 83rd minute with a fantastic jumping save on Kakha Kaladze’s drive. Milan pushed for a winner, while Anelka and Tuncay were looking increasingly tired as we approached the final minutes.

A loss of possession in midfield was the worst thing to do in this game, especially with Kaka the closest to pick up the ball. Selcuk did just that. Kaka then went on a rampage, skipping past challenges from Luciano then Umit to be squared up with Volkan. He slipped the ball underneath him, 2-1.

The huge frustration our side caused Milan became obvious after the goal, as their fans erupted and some displayed their relief by throwing firecrackers into our stand. These ugly scenes were ignored by the referee for some time. The game continued.

Substitute Serginho was proving too much for Serkan Balci’s tired legs, and his cross was palmed away by Volkan, but he couldn’t do anything about the unmarked Shevchenko at the back post who tapped in for Milan’s third goal.

Referee Riley eventually stopped the game when a firecracker landed on the pitch. Our fans had to run for cover, but instead of playing any added time, Riley blew the final whistle only 30 seconds into stoppage time.

A harsh result then, with a draw so close and possibly a late winner. But three minutes would be enough for a side like Milan, or more specifically, for a player like Kaka. The same football against the other sides of the group will surely bring us enough points to qualify. The hardest fixture of the group is behind us, and now we look ahead to domestic matters with the Besiktas derby this weekend.

Venue: Giuseppa Meazza
Referee: Michael Riley
Fenerbahçe: Volkan, Luciano, Appiah, Ümit, Tuncay, Aurelio, Önder, Alex, Selçuk, Serkan, Anelka
AC Milan: Dida, Cafu, Maldini, Kaladze, Nesta, Gattuso, Ambrossini, Pirlo, Kaka, Vieri, Shevchenko
Goals: Kaka 18’, Alex 63’ (pen), Kaka 86’, Shevchenko 89’
Booked: Volkan 77’

Photos from our harsh 3-1 defeat to AC Milan in the San Siro.

14092005milanmaci002.jpg

14092005milanmaci004.jpg

14092005milanmaci006.jpg

Last edited:

I am so unhappy about this score!Why does this team lose concentration sometimes?I cant understand,87';score 1-1 but ın 2 minutes 2 goal!!I hope PSV will not gain point at Istanbul!

Milan lets Fenerbahce play. Then they strike with counter attacks. And the match finished. Alex was lost again. Only, I saw him while he was using a penalty kick. Anelka and Tuncay are not bad. If they use their chances well, match might finish with different score. But Fenerbahce must transfer a good deffencer like Lucio, who can handle all deffence system.

Anyway, If Fenerbahce continue to play like this, it will be very hard to be succesfull in Champions League.

inonu_ara.jpg

fener fans night operation to besiktas

this sunday all dues are going to be payed to besiktas and their kiss-ass friends in their home.. :applause:

hahahahahahaha ^ ^ what did i say ^ ^ 2-1

who's your daddy now besiktas and their bitches :lmao:

mistakes are made to be only one time and we learned it from MILAN, THAT GOAL CAN BE SCORED AFTER 91' MINUTE AS WELL

its like a story

Anelka 18th min, Kleberson 90th ( BESIKTAS FANS ERUPT, BUT DIDNT KNEW SUPRISE COMING) aaaaaaaaaaand,

Tuncay 92 MINUTE !!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

KAPAK TAKILMISTIR EZIKTAS :applause:

Bule said:
Milan lets Fenerbahce play. Then they strike with counter attacks. And the match finished. Alex was lost again. Only, I saw him while he was using a penalty kick. Anelka and Tuncay are not bad. If they use their chances well, match might finish with different score. But Fenerbahce must transfer a good deffencer like Lucio, who can handle all deffence system.

Anyway, If Fenerbahce continue to play like this, it will be very hard to be succesfull in Champions League.

yes mate u are right we need a better defence player then Luciano :(

Beşiktaş 1 - 2 Fenerbahçe

This time we’re the ones who win in the last minute. Tuncay Sanli’s stoppage time winner right after Kleberson’s last gasp equaliser took us to victory in the Inonu Stadium. Nicolas Anelka’s superb performance was capped by the first goal and a string of amazing skills which won us a penalty on the end of it. Marcio Nobre missed the penalty, but we were the superior side throughout and Tuncay’s goal was well deserved.

Playing in a similar system of that employed in Milan, Christoph Daum played both Stephen Appiah and Serkan Balci who were doubts before the game. Nobre was left out to form a busy midfield whilst keeping Anelka as the lone forward.

It was he that blasted the ball into the back of Oscar Cordoba’s net, after help from Appiah on the right. Hitting it past Koray Avci and running past the other side, the Frenchman scored despite the narrow angle in the 18th minute.

Anelka could have scored more as he forced Ibrahim Toraman into making stretched clearances and critical interceptions, some nearly ending up in his own goal.

Alex de Souza was close to doubling our lead in the 37th minute, but he couldn’t reach the ball that bounced in front of him in the area.

Besiktas were a lot more effective in the second half and forced us back. Onder Turaci continued his solid defensive performances of late, making good tackles at important moments of the game.

Anelka’s amazing skill at the left wing, continued with trickery into the Besiktas area, could only be stopped by Ahmed Hassan’s foul - a clear penalty awarded by Firat Aydinus. Substitute Nobre stepped up, but hit it wide of the left hand post.

Kleberson’s long shots were looking increasingly dangerous but Volkan Demirel was matching all of them, until the 90th minute when he bulleted the ball to the right of him, 1-1.

But Tuncay had the last say. Picking up the ball on the left, he cut in well, skipped past Koray’s lunge, played a one-two with Nobre in the area and poked the ball in after controlling it to go beserk with his team-mates, 2-1, justice is done.

Date: 18 September 2005
Venue: Beşiktaş İnönü Stadium
Referee: Fırat Aydınus
Fenerbahçe: Volkan, Luciano, Appiah, Ümit, Tuncay, Aurelio, Önder, Alex, Selçuk, Serkan, Anelka
Goals: 18’ Anelka, 90’ Kleberson, 90+3’ Tuncay

1809fener4.jpg

18092005fener2.jpg
18092005fener5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom