fenerbahceawaynn5fs.png

Fenerbahce Third:
fenerbahcethirdnn1ay.png

Fenerbahce Third Alt:
fenerbahcethirdyy7uh.png

by Kel

Re: New Fenerbahce Thread !!!

Whats the point in posting kits here?
Is this suppsoed to be like the Ultimate Fenerbahce lovers' thread?

yeah, the kits i think are bit off topic here, anyways, i hope there is no galatasaray fans coming here flaming and bitchin, if that happens or the topic get out of hand just close it like last one or warn flamers..

Latest news for our club is

Appiah Signed for Fener.

discussion here is i dont care, what care is me the super league, as long as we are champions there will be big mouths, so i dont even care, i just want my team to be champion AGAIN and thats all the answer .

Oh man, I only see fernerBAHçe supporters thread.

Why so many thread's for one club team?

Preseason Friendly

stadium:Stade de Sclessin
att:17.532

Standard Liege:0 Fenerbahce:0

21072005sliege003.jpg

21072005sliege004.jpg

next game : Köln vs Fenerbahce // 24/07/Sunday

Last edited:

SPiTFiRE[NN] said:

where else do u see other thread about Fenerbahce that is actually "active" ?

Appiah arrives

21072005appiahgeliyor001.jpg

Stephen Appiah arrived in Istanbul to be greeted in the typical Fenerbahçe fashion, as tens of fans were at the airport for the Ghanaian midfielder.

The transfer from Juventus said: "I’m very happy to have come to Istanbul and to Fenerbahçe. I knew that Fenerbahçe are a very big club and had many fans but I wasn’t expecting this much.

"Our fans gave me the best reception possible. I’m going to do all I can for the success of Fenerbahçe and be worthy of this support."

Appiah will seal the transfer with a signing in front of the media at 11:00 on Friday morning.

APPIAH SIGNS

22072005appifener003.jpg

22072005appiahimza003.jpg

Stephen Appiah sealed his move to Fenerbahçe by signing a four year contract at the Club Headquarters.

Appiah’s contract has an option to extend it a further year after the four years pass.

The Ghanaian midfielder said: "This team has some very good players and I’m really pleased to be among them. There’s a lot of competition and I’m going to have to work very hard.

"I was in Istanbul for a very short while in 1996 and now I’m back here - fate, I guess. Fenerbahçe is the biggest club in Turkey and one of the biggest in Europe."

Director Hakan Bilal Kutlualp said Appiah was first on Daum’s wish list and added: "I think Appiah will be very beneficial to us. He’s coming from the reigning champions in Italy, Juventus. He’s only 24 years-old but has international experience. We’re very happy to have transferred a player like this."

Kutlualp also commented that if the state helps Turkish clubs they will "go on to achieve better things".

Director Murat Özaydınlı thanked the fans for their patience regarding transfers: "I was watching FBTV today and I was happy to see the opinions of a fan who showed his patience. Our fans are different; we can see that when they come to the airport to lift the team up after arriving from defeats."

Appiah #4

Last edited:

SPiTFiRE[NN] said:

:)

Good point my friend. There are soo many reasons. One of the reason is Fenerbahçe is the biggest football club in the world. It's normal to see Fenerbahçe threads. Second reason is, SOME OF FENERBAHCE SUPPORTERS not all, loves bitching and hijacking forums and threads.

Like Massacre_1907

Bule said:

Good point my friend. There are soo many reasons. One of the reason is Fenerbahçe is the biggest football club in the world. It's normal to see Fenerbahçe threads. Second reason is, SOME OF FENERBAHCE SUPPORTERS not all, loves bitching and hijacking forums and threads.

Like Massacre_1907

''Bule senden ricam lütfen nolursa olsun topic üzerinde karşılıklı atışmayın bunu senden ve massacre'den rica ediyorum ,allahın gavurlarına sakız oluyoruz burdaki amaç fener olsun galatasaray ,beşiktaş olsun münkün olduğunca reklem yapabilmek ve buna muhtacız bizler yapmazsak kimse yapmaz zaten ,hangi takımımızn topiği olsun hep yapıcı yazılar yazalım teşekkürler tekrardan''

Thanks Guysssss ( ı know you will understand ) \\:o/

Turkish Soccerrrrr !!!!

Monday decision day for Rüştü

20062005rustu001.jpg

Rüştü Reçber’s situation will be clarified on Monday following our club’s offer of a two-year contract to the keeper.

The Turkish international has told our board that he would like to make a permanent move from Barcelona to Fenerbahçe and end his career here.

Rüştü’s agent has travelled to Spain to talk to Barcelona directors. Rüştü himself will go to Spain on Sunday and express his wish to move to Fenerbahçe.

Bule said:

Like Massacre_1907

look whose back, u just come to bitch about fenerbahce right ? thats why u even visit the forums, this is fenerbahce thread go back to ur barn doggy

İf you make same things you made before,we will give your answers.Plase don't post our holiganic pictures and writings to this post.We are friends for 100 years.Don't forgat the agrement made in 1908 between Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray.And search for Fenerbahçe museium fire.Who helps Fenerbahçe first?We are both Turkish.

look whose back, hahaha, come on get in line bitchy gs fans, everytime we open a thread, u dogs come to make a dirt. If u are going to argue like human i will respond, if u wanna fight i wont even respond because u are worthless to even fight :D

03Gs1905 said:
İf you make same things you made before,we will give your answers.Plase don't post our holiganic pictures and writings to this post.We are friends for 100 years.Don't forgat the agrement made in 1908 between Fenerbahçe and Galatasaray.And search for Fenerbahçe museium fire.Who helps Fenerbahçe first?We are both Turkish.
thanks man....

worlds best rivalrie:Fenerbahce & Galatasaray :)

I hope u understand my massege i think look what i wrote what you wrote.This is the biggest sparete holigans like you;football fans like me.Why you banned 4 times from evo-web you are so right??WE ARE FRİENDS FOR 100.YEARS.You can't become footbal fan like me and ortansevin.Look and see him for same lesson...

Turkish syptom for mens like you."A word says only once for real men.".

Little part from history:
In 1908 Fenerbahçe museium gone off in one fire.The federation president Ali Sami Yen(founder of Galatasaray) ask to Fenerbahçe team if they need help,Galatasaray with them and they can help them.By the help of Galatasaray,Fenerbahçe made a new museium.And they made a agreement in 1908.So they don't make any bad things to other one.

İf you go on this agrement,so i make like you.But your brain can't understand and solve any friendship...

Massacre_1907 do you know Galip Kulaksızoğlu?Search for him both Fenerbahçe history and Galatasaray history.I know Galatasaray's history very well and i tell everything abaout Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe.Firstly search and tell.
Galata Saray-ı Efendisi Taraftarı
03GS1905

Massacre_1907 said:
look whose back, hahaha, come on get in line bitchy gs fans, everytime we open a thread, u dogs come to make a dirt. If u are going to argue like human i will respond, if u wanna fight i wont even respond because u are worthless to even fight :D

we are to come an agreement now... so pls stop to talkingfener gs or beşiktaş or anything about fighting because we are friends thx....

this is a information thread for fenerbahce fans . \\:o/

Erzik’s praise

22072005senezerzik001.jpg

UEFA Vice President Şenes Erzik praised our club for the progress made in the construction of the Şükrü Saracoğlu Stadium, saying "it has a great chance to host the 2008 UEFA Cup Final", for which we’ve applied to do.

Speaking on FBTV, Erzik said: "The FIFA inspectors have been surprised by the progress. There were a few things that had to be corrected but they’ve been done now. I congratulate President Aziz Yıldırım."

22072005senezerzik002.jpg

FC Köln 1 - 1 Fenerbahçe

Stadium:Rhien Energie
Att:38.241

G.gif
31 min:Selcuk (Fenerbahce) ,77 min Podolski(pen) (Köln)

24072005koln006.jpg

24072005koln009.jpg

24072005koln010.jpg

24072005koln005.jpg

Next Game

21072005fbevetron001.jpg

Fenerbahce vs Everton (Atatürk Olmypic Stadium) // 30.07.Saturday

Last edited:

We loaned Rustu to Barcelona.I think Volkan must play.Volkan,Serdar and Recep are vey good goalkeepers but Daum don't think this.

And ı think Stephan Appiah is very good transfer.He will be good with Aurelio at the midfield.

Squad numbers decided

Squad number Player name Name on shirt
1 VOLKAN DEMİREL
VOLKAN
2 FABIO LUCIANO
F.LUCIANO
3 SERVET ÇETİN
SERVET
4 STEPHEN APPIAH
APPIAH
5 ÜMİT ÖZAT
Ü.ÖZAT
6 MAHMUT HANEFİ ERDOĞDU
M.HANEFİ
7 MEHMET YOZGATLI
M.YOZGATLI
10 TUNCAY ŞANLI
TUNCAY
11 MARCIO FERREIRA NOBRE
M.NOBRE
14 RECEP BİLER
R.BİLER
15 MARCO AURELIO
M.AURELIO
16 KERİM ZENGİN
KERİM
17 CAN ARAT
CAN
18 GÜRHAN GÜRSOY
GÜRHAN
19 ÖNDER TURACI
ÖNDER
20 ALEX DE SOUZA
ALEX
21 SELÇUK ŞAHİN
SELÇUK
22 SERDAR KULBİLGE
SERDAR
23 SEMİH ŞENTÜRK
SEMİH
24 DENİZ BARIŞ
DENİZ
27 KEMAL ASLAN KEMAL
29 OLCAN ADIN OLCAN
30 SERKAN BALCI SERKAN
34 RÜŞTÜ REÇBER RÜŞTÜ
39 NICOLAS ANELKA

Preseason Game :

30072005everton011.jpg

FENERBAHCE:5 EVERTON:0 :lol: :lmao: (Atatürk Olmypic Stadium)

G.gif
25’ Tuncay, 34’ Nobre, 56’ Mehmet Yozgatlı, 62’ Alex, 90’ Önder Turacı

30072005everton002.jpg

30072005everton003.jpg

30072005everton004.jpg

30072005everton006.jpg

30072005everton010.jpg

30072005everton007.jpg

Last edited:
Re: New Fenerbahce Thread !!!// FENERBAHCE vs EVERTON // tonight

fb_evertonmanset03.jpg

FENERBAHCE 5 0 EVERTON