Fergie's three summer targets...

Fergie likes them pretty young so I think he will be after that Scottish lad who is making big waves at only the age of 8, I believe he goes by the name of 'Bells' but can't say I really rate him that much personally.

I read in the paper also he might be making a swoop for that American player 'Jack Daniels' too but i'm not really sure he'll play a prominent role in Sir Alex's future plans as he's already touting his Irish protegé 'Jamesons' as the next big thing.

Fergie likes them pretty young so I think he will be after that Scottish lad who is making big waves at only the age of 8, I believe he goes by the name of 'Bells' but can't say I really rate him that much personally.

I read in the paper also he might be making a swoop for that American player 'Jack Daniels' too but i'm not really sure he'll play a prominent role in Sir Alex's future plans as he's already touting his Irish protegé 'Jamesons' as the next big thing.

Bloody hell, thats the funniest thing I've ever read.

I'm waiting for the United fans to start touting that they'll sign all the greatest prospects in world football, then they sign a few unknowns, and then pretend to have known them since they were born, as per every season.

Seriously though, 3 I expect to see there are Hargreaves, Bale and maybe Nani. I think my reasoning is pretty obvious so no need to waste my time elaborating.

Is Rafa looking for more criminals like Bellamy and Pennant because I've heard that Peter Sutcliffe might be getting paroled this year?

I'm waiting for the United fans to start touting that they'll sign all the greatest prospects in world football, then they sign a few unknowns, and then pretend to have known them since they were born, as per every season.

:lol: sure you lot signed biscan and said he was going to be the next zidane:lmao:

:lol: sure you lot signed biscan and said he was going to be the next zidane:lmao:

Igor Biscan is a mistake by birth....the player that was supposed to be the next Zidane was that french bloke..forgot his name :D ....I believe we wont reveal anything until the deal is maybe about 70% done,leaving only the medical.We are going discreet this time.

:lmao: i know that bellion was'nt great, and djemba was'nt great either, but there the 2 bad signing's, you lot made numerous:

Biscan
Cheyrou
Robbie Fowler (second time you signed him)
La Tallac
Pongolle
Cisse:lmao:

:lmao: i know that bellion was'nt great, and djemba was'nt great either, but there the 2 bad signing's, you lot made numerous:

Biscan
Cheyrou
Robbie Fowler (second time you signed him)
La Tallac
Pongolle
Cisse:lmao:

you forgot to add:
morientes
kewell
bellamy
pennant
josemi

all wastes of spaces at lfc

I'm so hurt that a complete moron throws insults at me. Try it some more, see how much I bleed at your words.

Bye.

"Oh CW please ban El Diego he constantly goes off-topic and makes fun of my fat belly and complete lack of sex-life!"

"Oh, I hate online gaming everyone cheats!"

No fatty, you are just SHIT at games.

I'm so insulted, I'm dying inside. The guy who comes back to Evo-Web 792 times after being banned calls me sad, and calls me fat after producing pictures of himself looking like an even fatter Dom Joly. I'm so hurt that the irony is lost on me.

Feeling any better yet?

I'm so hurt that a complete moron throws insults at me. Try it some more, see how much I bleed at your words.

Bye.

I thought you were going fatty? I am just killing time in work whereas this is your social life! What you doing tonight? Staying in with a few cakes and your games? You need to reconsider your life fatty. I can picture your bedroom at mummys house now; posters of Mario, a mini-fridge full of pies and a roll of tissue for when you cry because can never win a game online.

Gutted to hear your 360 is banned too. Hehe. :lol:

Again, I'm so hurt, the salty tears are ruining the taste of my cake and it kills me inside, and the guy trying to insult someone over an internet forum isn't the sad one, no, the guy making normal conversation is. I'd say more but I've got to run and get another cake now.

I wasn't saying bye because I was going, I was saying bye because you are. When you come back next time, try to make it a little less obvious.

Back
Top Bottom